Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Chasm Lake HDR ~ RMNP

caad4rep
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Chasm Lake HDR ~ RMNP

Just got back from a very short trip out to Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado. I was fortunate enough to make it up to Chasm Lake for sunrise. The experience of a lifetime for sure. I'm a big time rookie when it comes to HDR but tried to put together here. Any tips or feedback would be appreciated.

Enjoy!

Chasm Lake Sunrise featuring Longs Peak ~ Rocky Mountain National Park by Gaffke Photography v2.8, on Flickr

Oct 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Digitaldog

p.1 #2 · Chasm Lake HDR ~ RMNP

very nice and doesn't look overdone.

Oct 15, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Ernie Aubert
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Chasm Lake HDR ~ RMNP

You got all the detail for sure... but doesn't it look rather unnatural with so little difference in the intensity of the light between the sunlit area and the shadow area? To my eye, that's quite noticeable.

Oct 15, 2012 at 01:28 AM
caad4rep
• •
p.1 #4 · Chasm Lake HDR ~ RMNP

Ernie Aubert wrote:
You got all the detail for sure... but doesn't it look rather unnatural with so little difference in the intensity of the light between the sunlit area and the shadow area? To my eye, that's quite noticeable.

I kind of agree, I've been staring at it for a while and I think I am going to try and see if I can get a little more separation between the sunlight and dark half.

Oct 15, 2012 at 01:38 AM
slobodan
• • •
p.1 #5 · Chasm Lake HDR ~ RMNP

Looks like a great documentary shot... of a nearby nuclear attack

Oct 15, 2012 at 02:21 AM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password