Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Fixing the Wire Pen

Rick Joyce
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Fixing the Wire Pen

Wire pen

Oct 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM
cruisin1

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Fixing the Wire Pen

I don't have much to say but I really wanted to let you know,I really like this. I feel the vastness of the ranch and the task at hand. even though the task looks minor, I see more tasks coming. The days chores are never quite done and seem to flow into the next day... and the next day... and the next....

Good Job....

Oct 18, 2012 at 02:10 AM
douter
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · Fixing the Wire Pen

I really like the quality of light you enjoy up there Rick.
Douglas

Oct 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Rick Joyce
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · Fixing the Wire Pen

cruisin1 wrote:
I don't have much to say but I really wanted to let you know,I really like this. I feel the vastness of the ranch and the task at hand. even though the task looks minor, I see more tasks coming. The days chores are never quite done and seem to flow into the next day... and the next day... and the next....

Good Job....

The night before, a herd of cattle was penned here and overnight something probably spooked them and they broke out. In the morning they were to be moved down into winter pasture, so they had to be rounded up again from miles around finally to be herded to the new pasture.

Here the rancher and a few others were making repairs to the wire pen while the cattle were being gathered again.

Oct 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM
GCasey
• • •
p.1 #5 · Fixing the Wire Pen

It's a great photo and shows a job most of us take for granted -- re-stringing barbed wire with a wire stretcher. The dangling wire behind him reinforces that action. Lighting is great, and every part has good color. Composition is perfect. I do keep wondering what the small red object is at the center of the right edge of the image. That's a very small nit, though.

Oct 18, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Rick Joyce
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · Fixing the Wire Pen

GCasey wrote:
It's a great photo and shows a job most of us take for granted -- re-stringing barbed wire with a wire stretcher. The dangling wire behind him reinforces that action. Lighting is great, and every part has good color. Composition is perfect. I do keep wondering what the small red object is at the center of the right edge of the image. That's a very small nit, though.

I believe the red object is part of a truck parked just outside the corral.

Oct 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password