Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Scott Sewell
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 1.4x teleconverter

Item Sold

Price: $200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: CONUS only, please

This item is in great condition, but I just don't use it enough and it sits in my gear cabinet too much to keep. It has a couple of small marks on it which I've tried to show in the photos. It works perfectly; I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it.

I thought I had the box and bag for it, but for now it comes with what you see in the images (TX and both caps). If I find the box/bag I will ship it to you at not cost, since it won't do me any good.

All these prices are shipped and Paypal'd, so pay the $200 and the item is headed your way within a day!! I've got perfect feedback here and on ebay, and I'm not into playing games or jacking people around. This transaction will be simple and hassle-free.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon Angle Finder C

Item still Available

Price: $160.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Another item I just don't use, so I might as well sell it. I've used this maybe two times total. It's like new and comes with the case and a "holder"-type clamp that I bought from someone on the forums here that helps hold the item in place on the camera. It's a GREAT accessory for this...uh, accessory.

All these prices are shipped and Paypal'd, so pay the $160 and the item is headed your way within a day!! I've got perfect feedback here and on ebay, and I'm not into playing games or jacking people around. This transaction will be simple and hassle-free.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Alien Bee B400 strobe

Item Sold

Price: $170.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This item works as it should and I've used it maybe a half dozen times. Still has plenty of life left. However, it does not come with a modeling lamp OR a black cover for the strobe. It comes with the power cord and standard reflector only. This is exactly how I bought it and I'll be sure to package it carefully to protect the tube.

All these prices are shipped and Paypal'd, so pay the $170 and the item is headed your way within a day!! I've got perfect feedback here and on ebay, and I'm not into playing games or jacking people around. This transaction will be simple and hassle-free.

Edited on Nov 08, 2012 at 12:01 AM · View previous versions

Oct 13, 2012 at 02:51 AM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Photos of the B400.

Edited on Nov 07, 2012 at 05:54 AM · View previous versions

Oct 13, 2012 at 02:52 AM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Angle Finder C - $170

(this works on the Mk2n and Mk2. Not sure what other bodies)

Angle Finder C - $170

Oct 13, 2012 at 02:53 AM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

C'mon folks, these prices aren't THAT bad.

Oct 15, 2012 at 05:09 PM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to ship anything until 10/23. Thanks for understanding.

Oct 18, 2012 at 04:41 PM
kodakeos
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Tagged for Feedback! Thanks!

Oct 23, 2012 at 03:38 PM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Alien Bee and Angle Finder are still available. I think the prices are reasonable, but make an offer if you're interested. The least I can do is say "no."

Oct 24, 2012 at 05:31 PM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Alien Bee and Angle Finder are still available. I think the prices are reasonable, but make an offer if you're interested. The least I can do is say "no."

Oct 24, 2012 at 05:31 PM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

$140 shipped for the B400 is NOT going to happen. Sorry. I'm not willing to give this stuff away.

Oct 26, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

Rebel Guy
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Scott is a great FM'er and honest guy...buy this AB400 quick! GLWS!

Oct 27, 2012 at 08:22 AM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Rebel Guy wrote:
Scott is a great FM'er and honest guy...buy this AB400 quick! GLWS!

Thanks for the kind words, Frank. Have a great weekend.

Oct 27, 2012 at 05:20 PM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Alien Bee is sold.

Only item remaining is the Angle Finder.

Oct 30, 2012 at 03:15 PM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Someone's gotta be interested.

Nov 07, 2012 at 09:04 PM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Hey folks, I'm a pretty laid back and easy-going guy. And I don't mess with haggling when I'm a buyer and am open to reasonable offers as a seller. The key word is "reasonable." If I wanted to give this item away I'd have listed it for free. But just because someone else is selling the same item for a ridiculously low price on the forum doesn't mean that's the VALUE of all of those same items elsewhere. If you want to only pay $85 for an Angle Finder C, by all means buy that other item. If you want one at a reasonable price (with the attachment item included), make me an offer. A reasonable offer.

Nov 07, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Caleb Williams
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Facebook, Scott, Facebook. I'm sure your FB friends want a certified pre-owned Scott Sewell Angle Finder C. J/K.

Believe me, if a just world, I would be able to buy this from you, but money is too tight right now and I'll just have to go on wanting. Unless you except a dollar a week payment plan.

Best of luck with this sale. Your price is pretty close to the best price I've ever seen on this item, so I don't know why it's not selling.

Nov 16, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Hey thanks Caleb. I'm not in a big rush to sell this; it's just something I've not used and it's just sitting around not being used.

See ya 'round.

Nov 20, 2012 at 03:08 AM
tabrink
• • • •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

Scott really is da man!... Better guy you will not find! Kinda old...
I mean the guy has been around since 2003!!!!

Nov 20, 2012 at 03:15 AM
Scott Sewell
• • • • •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · FS: Canon Angle Finder C

tabrink wrote:
Scott really is da man!... Better guy you will not find! Kinda old...
I mean the guy has been around since 2003!!!!

2003?!?! Wow, I haven't looked at that part of my profile in some time. You've still got me beat, but my post count is a little out of wack compared to yours. Still working on keeping my mouth shut!! Ha!

Seriously, thanks for the kind words, Tom. You're a pretty cool cat yourself!! See ya 'round.

Nov 21, 2012 at 12:57 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password