Upload & Sell: On
"As the opportunities for shooting stills and video increase, users are demanding more from their compact digital still cameras and camcorders in terms of high-picture quality and high performance. Sony has responded to this demand by commercializing the IMX144CQJ, a Type 1/1.7 approx. 12.40M-effective pixel back-illuminated CMOS image sensor ideal for high quality compact digital still cameras and camcorders."
For more details, read Sony's newsletter article
- Diagonal 9.33 mm (Type 1/1.7) approx. 12.40M-effective pixels (4072H x 3046V)
- Pixel size: 1.85 µm unit pixel
- Supports 12.40M-pixel imaging at approx. 35 frame/s
- Back-illuminated CMOS image sensor featuring high sensitivity, high dynamic range and low noise
- Provides 4K video mode (4096H x 2160V, 60 frame/s)