Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Couple of D800 questions...

fishfilm
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Couple of D800 questions...

So I have one that I rented for a shoot next week. My other camera is a D700. Couple of set-up questions.

1. Is there a setting that keeps the exposure information in view all the time? RIght now it seems to come and go when only when the exposure is under or over in 'A" mode, which is where I usually work.

2. Is there no way to adust the review time for images on the LCD display?

3. The new focus settings are something... Is 3D all that good? Any other advice on the other 'C" settings? How is the 51/11 in practice? I know I should just go shoot the heck out of it but I only have a day and have a lot of other prep work to do.

Thanks!

Oct 11, 2012 at 08:45 PM
Waki
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Couple of D800 questions...

I rented a D800E last week and used it for a shoot. I own a D700 too and use it all the time.

D800 is the same as the D700, go into the menu and adjust the timers to whatever you want for duration. You can adjust the exposure info to be on but it will suck up the battery. Review time is also set in the menu - you will have to do some looking since I don't remember if its in the shooting or set up menu but all the things you want to do are shown in the manual. Take 5 minutes and get the page number for the function, then go change it.

Oct 11, 2012 at 10:18 PM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.