Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Monthly Assignment 52 - Reflections
Deadline: September 1st noon UTC/GMT

MA Rules Current entries

FM Forums | Monthly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · #102 Dawn Patrol

Klaus Priebe
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · #102 Dawn Patrol

Dawn Patrol at the Balloon Fiesta. Just the light of the moon, stars and balloon burners.

Oct 11, 2012 at 04:57 PM
AGeoJO
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · #102 Dawn Patrol

Great shot, Klaus! I was there, too . I was so disappointed when they cancelled the event on the first day. Fortunately, it went smoothly on Sunday. I was at the launch position of that star and stripe balloon you pictured.

I was thinking of posting an image from that event as my entry but decided to post a different image instead.

Joshua

Oct 14, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Klaus Priebe
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · #102 Dawn Patrol

AGeoJO wrote:
Great shot, Klaus! I was there, too . I was so disappointed when they cancelled the event on the first day. Fortunately, it went smoothly on Sunday. I was at the launch position of that star and stripe balloon you pictured.

I was thinking of posting an image from that event as my entry but decided to post a different image instead.

Joshua

Joshua,
Thanks and glad you were able to catch the balloons on Sunday. We hit it again yesterday for the final launch this year and it was pretty amazing.

Oct 15, 2012 at 06:19 PM
AGeoJO
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · #102 Dawn Patrol

Klaus Priebe wrote:
Joshua,
Thanks and glad you were able to catch the balloons on Sunday. We hit it again yesterday for the final launch this year and it was pretty amazing.

Well, you are practically local and it would be fairly easy for you to catch the event . Had they cancelled the following day, as well, we would have missed the entire action as we had a pretty tight schedule. Yup, the mass ascension is definitely something else.

Oct 16, 2012 at 03:03 AM
Travis Rhoads
• • • •
p.1 #5 · #102 Dawn Patrol

great image as usual Klaus...I love hot air balloons, and one day plan to be there for this event.

Oct 16, 2012 at 04:02 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

oldrattler
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · #102 Dawn Patrol

I have always wanted to go but have never found the time... Maybe next year... You did very well... Jim

Oct 19, 2012 at 06:49 PM
Klaus Priebe
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · #102 Dawn Patrol

Thanks Travis and Jim. I hope to get in one next year.

Oct 20, 2012 at 12:10 PM
CDalessandro
• • • •
p.1 #8 · #102 Dawn Patrol

Lovely capture Klaus.

Oct 22, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Klaus Priebe
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · #102 Dawn Patrol

CDalessandro wrote: