Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Aircooled 911 track car

pentaxshooter
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Aircooled 911 track car

First, been a while since I have posted on FM, but figured why not!

I will have a full write-up on the v2lab blog soon, but while I am waiting for the information from Shawn, I figured I'd share these photos with you all. I didn't even know Shawn was going to be bringing this car to Ocean City for this years H20i, so when I saw it doing a U-turn on Coastal, it most certainly caught me off guard. We met up shortly after and grabbed some quick photos before heading to some other meets. Not the most ideal location, but I think I made it work.

This car is 4 years in the making, built from the ground up. 3.6L from a 993 and a ton of other work has gone into this car. And it shows.

Washburn Motorsports 911 Racecar - Aircooled <3 - H2Oi 2012 by tyler anastasi, on Flickr

Washburn Motorsports 911 Racecar - Aircooled <3 - H2Oi 2012 by tyler anastasi, on Flickr

Washburn Motorsports 911 - H20i 2012 by tyler anastasi, on Flickr

Oct 11, 2012 at 01:24 PM
pokemanyz
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Aircooled 911 track car

#2 has a little too many competing colors for me. The last one is a bit busy for me also.

Having said that I like what you've done. You've shown the car well I feel.

Oct 11, 2012 at 01:44 PM
Bill Gass
• • • •
p.1 #3 · Aircooled 911 track car

KILLER !
Would of been kool if you'd had the car closer to the water for a full reflection.

Oct 11, 2012 at 03:05 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

pentaxshooter
• •
p.1 #4 · Aircooled 911 track car

pokemanyz wrote:
#2 has a little too many competing colors for me. The last one is a bit busy for me also.

Having said that I like what you've done. You've shown the car well I feel.

Thanks. And yes, the backgrounds are not ideal, but it was a very impromptu shoot with not much time to plan anything. It will be getting a proper shoot soon enough!

Bill Gass wrote:
KILLER !
Would of been kool if you'd had the car closer to the water for a full reflection.

Oh, yes of course. Hindsight is 20/20, sadly. Thanks for the comment!

Oct 11, 2012 at 08:10 PM
Ernie Aubert
• • • •
p.1 #5 · Aircooled 911 track car

Given the setting, I think you did an excellent job of presenting that car. I'd love to drive that at VIR...

Oct 11, 2012 at 11:00 PM
pentaxshooter
• •
p.1 #6 · Aircooled 911 track car

Ernie Aubert wrote:
Given the setting, I think you did an excellent job of presenting that car. I'd love to drive that at VIR...

Thanks and, yes, wouldn't we all. Awesome car and a great track!

Oct 12, 2012 at 05:52 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password