Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Why can't I "bump" my FS thread?

Guy Cooper

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Why can't I "bump" my FS thread?

Hi,

I have a buy and sell membership and have been running an add for a few weeks, "bumping" the thread as much as possible. Yesterday I tried to bump the thread but the "bump" button wasn't there, and isn't there today either. Any idea why this might be? Thanks for reading.

Guy

Oct 10, 2012 at 07:13 PM
DanBrown
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Why can't I "bump" my FS thread?

The thread is over two months old. After that length of time, Fred disables the bump function. You will need to create a new for sale post. If the item(s) haven't sold after two months, you may want to consider an adjustment in the asking price, though.

Oct 10, 2012 at 07:17 PM
Guy Cooper

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Why can't I "bump" my FS thread?

I see. Thank you very much. And I am surprised they haven't sold. The pricing is at or below what many of the same lenses have sold for recently on this site. Occasionally they get posted for slightly less, so perhaps that is the reason. I am wondering if perhaps its because I am a new member and only have 1 feedback. But I have good pictures of the actual items. People also seem turned off that I am the second owner of the lenses, but that must be true of a large amount of the items sold on this site. The lenses are in like-new condition and there's no reason why anyone would be unhappy with them. Confused, would really like to sell...

Oct 10, 2012 at 07:22 PM
anthonysemone
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Why can't I "bump" my FS thread?

Guy,

repost your items. consider joining a Board here that reflects your photographic interests; post some pics there of your work. Let folks here get to know who you are, where you live, etc. Just my .02. GLWS, tony

Oct 10, 2012 at 07:44 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password