1       2      
       end

Archive 2012 · VSCO Keys

Scott Mosher
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · VSCO Keys

skiboarder72 wrote:
Scott, Thanks so much for your tip! I tried out Paddy last night with the mouse scroll wheel (CTRL for Exposure, ALT for temp, and SHIFT for contrast) and one of my extra mouse buttons to advance to the next photo. Really saved a lot of time editing!

Glad to help. Now you should learn how to create scripts I'm working on that now, and its also helping speed things up.

Oct 31, 2012 at 10:39 AM
joelconner
• • • •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · VSCO Keys

Scott Mosher wrote:
Glad to help. Now you should learn how to create scripts I'm working on that now, and its also helping speed things up.

What type of things are you using them for? I have not even dabbled into the scripts

Oct 31, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Steve Jamroz
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · VSCO Keys

I have been using Vsco keys for about ten days now and it's awesome. I programmed my keyboard the way I want it, put in some of my favorite presets and I was off and running. I have to admit, I didn't love it with the stock keyboard layout since I didn't know where to look for the keys. But once I did the custom layout it was great. I'm not sure how much time savings it is compared to using my Wacom for all adjustments, but it is a bunch. I've got a bunch more weddings still in the edit cue and I will time the next one to get an idea. In my opinion, this has to be the best deal going since it seems to be like motibodo but its way cheaper and you don't have to get their keyboard since my standard Mac one works fine.

Oct 31, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · VSCO Keys

joelconner wrote:
What type of things are you using them for? I have not even dabbled into the scripts

I do all my culling in Photomechanic. I mark all the keepers green and then import. I have one script that will
- Select all images in the folder
- remove the green label
- Mark all as picks
- Turn on a filter have to only show the keeper images
- Open the develop pane so I can start editing.

I have another scripts I'm working on that
- sync all settings between images (except adjustment brush/clone stamp)
- Sync only WB between images

I'm also thinking of creating a script that will export images using multiple presets. I'm trying to keep track of what keystrokes I find myself using all the time.

Oct 31, 2012 at 03:15 PM
joelconner
• • • •
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · VSCO Keys

That's awesome. I should look I to that for my exporting at the very least (which is three exports...web, deliver, and full size)

Oct 31, 2012 at 05:36 PM
mredr81

p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · VSCO Keys

Don't know if its VSCO keys, but since the install, my LR4 is so slow when I am trying to make final adjustments to my WB and Exposure. The color wheel on OSX shows up with many of the images I am going through. Anyone know what I can do to resolve this issue.

Dec 13, 2012 at 03:36 PM
redisred
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #7 · p.3 #7 · VSCO Keys

If it seems to be related to VSCO Keys, email [email protected] and we'll try and get to the bottom of it.

Dec 13, 2012 at 04:53 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.