Upload & Sell: Off
Scott Mosher wrote:
Scott, Thanks so much for your tip! I tried out Paddy last night with the mouse scroll wheel (CTRL for Exposure, ALT for temp, and SHIFT for contrast) and one of my extra mouse buttons to advance to the next photo. Really saved a lot of time editing!
Glad to help. Now you should learn how to create scripts I'm working on that now, and its also helping speed things up.
What type of things are you using them for? I have not even dabbled into the scripts
I do all my culling in Photomechanic. I mark all the keepers green and then import. I have one script that will
- Select all images in the folder
- remove the green label
- Mark all as picks
- Turn on a filter have to only show the keeper images
- Open the develop pane so I can start editing.
I have another scripts I'm working on that
- sync all settings between images (except adjustment brush/clone stamp)
- Sync only WB between images
I'm also thinking of creating a script that will export images using multiple presets. I'm trying to keep track of what keystrokes I find myself using all the time.