Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules ยท Current entries

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · #522 Men's Fashion

Strad
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #522 Men's Fashion

My oldest daughter and I are going to open a Wedding Photography biz together and in preparation we are taking a very small-group mentoring course from a hugely successful Wedding Photographer. On Sunday the whole class came over to our house to see how our teacher might shoot things at the house of the couple. This shot, of one of the models who came along to help us all out was taken across the street from our house. Straight out of the camera - no crop - no nothing. I thought it looked like a cool fashion shot. I hope you like it.

Oct 09, 2012 at 01:17 PM
gregfountain
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #522 Men's Fashion

Nice use of natural light and shadows Endre! You must have quite the spread to bring a class to your home!

Greg

Oct 09, 2012 at 07:41 PM
Strad
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #522 Men's Fashion

Thanks, for the kind comment, Greg. I'm so glad you like it! Ours is a very nice Tuscan-style house in the Los Feliz area built in 1929. But the class is very small - only 7 people.

All best wishes,

Endre

gregfountain wrote:
Nice use of natural light and shadows Endre! You must have quite the spread to bring a class to your home!

Greg

Oct 10, 2012 at 01:28 AM
Travis Rhoads
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #522 Men's Fashion

I really like how you have frame the shadows of the tree, and the man in those shadows. Well done. Wedding Photo biz is tough work, I admire those who want to do it full time. Good luck in your endeavor.

Oct 10, 2012 at 05:48 AM
Hightraxx
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · #522 Men's Fashion

Very nice Endre, always a pleasure viewing your work.

Norm

Oct 10, 2012 at 08:29 AM
ramorak
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · #522 Men's Fashion

Fab shot endre, and one of the few that meets (or in this case excels at) this weeks criteria imo.

If you take pics like this for your clients I am sure you will have a very successful business (although it will be tough to top your musical career )

Oct 10, 2012 at 01:07 PM
Strad
• • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · #522 Men's Fashion

Thanks, Travis! I appreciate the kind wishes and I'm so happy that you like the photo!

All the best,

Endre

Travis Rhoads wrote:
I really like how you have frame the shadows of the tree, and the man in those shadows. Well done. Wedding Photo biz is tough work, I admire those who want to do it full time. Good luck in your endeavor.

Oct 12, 2012 at 02:58 AM
Strad
• • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · #522 Men's Fashion

Thank you, Norm! I always love your shots, too! I'm so glad you like this!

All best wishes,

Endre

Hightraxx wrote:
Very nice Endre, always a pleasure viewing your work.

Norm

Oct 12, 2012 at 02:59 AM
Strad
• • • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · #522 Men's Fashion

Thank you, Ramorak! I'm so glad you like this. The idea is to make every shot for the wedding something that could go into a magazine. If I can pull that off, we ought to do pretty well.

All best wishes,

Endre

ramorak wrote:
Fab shot endre, and one of the few that meets (or in this case excels at) this weeks criteria imo.

If you take pics like this for your clients I am sure you will have a very successful business (although it will be tough to top your musical career )

Oct 12, 2012 at 03:01 AM

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.