Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

ggreene
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

If you want to be an early adopter anti-up.

Oct 12, 2012 at 01:28 PM
mmurph
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

vuilang wrote:
onecall bring it up @ $2499.

Yeah, even with 6% tax locally, Best Buy was still cheaper at $2,437. I was suprised to see that at OneCall.

Michael

Oct 12, 2012 at 03:34 PM
jstntym
• •
p.2 #3 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

vuilang wrote:
onecall bring it up @ $2499.

Wow, sorry about the link...the price went up since they shipped mine when they first received them into their warehouse! My charge was $2299, I had to quickly check my packing list info..Thanks for bringing up the post, Onecall just sent me an email that the 24-70mm II was "in stock" and available..this is why I posted it

Oct 12, 2012 at 03:48 PM
DanBrown
• • • •
p.2 #4 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

Got one at CameraLens Rentals this week. Looks like they still have at least one. Good service; shipped the same day I ordered it. I had a couple of questions which were answered promptly by email.

Edited on Oct 12, 2012 at 10:33 PM · View previous versions

Oct 12, 2012 at 04:31 PM
mmurph
• • • •
p.2 #5 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

jstntym wrote:
Wow, sorry about the link...the price went up since they shipped mine when they first received them into their warehouse! My charge was $2299, I had to quickly check my packing list info..Thanks for bringing up the post, Onecall just sent me an email that the 24-70mm II was "in stock" and available..this is why I posted it

Not your fault.

Thanks for updating us on what you paid though, that is good to know.

This happens all of the time with the special eBay sales. After the 80 or so cheaper bodies are sold at $2,750, suddenly the 5D3 is showing at $3,499 and people say WTF.

Cheers!
Michael

Oct 12, 2012 at 05:09 PM
mmurph
• • • •
p.2 #6 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

DanBrown wrote:
Got one at CameraLens Rentals this week. Looks like they still have at least one. Good service; shipped the same day I ordered it. I had a couple of questions which were answered promptly by email.

Their $6,299 price on the 1DX is pretty good too. I have seen used ones selling for above $6,000.

Oct 12, 2012 at 05:10 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

eleff
• •
p.2 #7 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

Just ordered my 24-70 from the cameralensrental site, arrives Tuesday - thanks Michael.

Oct 12, 2012 at 08:36 PM
cameralensrent

p.2 #8 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

Hey guys Barry from Camera Lens Rentals here. We did get a shipment in of the 24-70's in and they are all sold. I do ask that you do not post a link to the sales side of things. If you are needing something, please shoot me a PM and we will see what we can do for you. We only sell to our rental customers and people on the POTN boards. I would have posted here a long time ago, but it would be classified as commercial, which is a big no no. If ever you are looking for new Canon stuff that comes out let me know. I would be more than willing to help you out. Our focus is on the rental side of things and we normally just deal with sales for new Canon stuff that comes out. That being said, I can get anything Canon that you might need.

Oct 12, 2012 at 09:57 PM
Asthax

p.2 #9 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

It was in-stock on Friday for $2269 at Beach Camera, for almost the whole day. I saw a post about it on another forum but forgot to relay the message here. Sorry!

Oct 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM
bhollis

p.2 #10 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

It's in stock at Newegg right now.

Oct 15, 2012 at 04:30 PM
Dan Arthur

p.2 #11 · Anyone seen 24-70L Mk II in stock anywhere?

I just got an e-mail about it being in-stock at Adorama as well.

The EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM is now in-stock new for $2299.00, which is below your price target of $2300.00.
http://www.canonpricewatch.com/product/03850/Canon-EF-24-70mm-f2.8L-II-USM-price.html
You won't receive another price notification for 5 days, unless the price drops even lower.

Oct 15, 2012 at 08:15 PM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password