Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Canon EOS 1D Mark III

kurmisosh
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EOS 1D Mark III

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EOS 1D Mark III

Item Sold

Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free FedEx

Up for sale is my Canon EOS 1D Mark III. The camera has about 8000 actuations on a new shutter. I have it for 3 years and it has been serviced annually by Canon Professional Services . The AF fix was done about 2 years ago and the focus is good. There are paint rubs and a few scratches on the lcd but it works like a champ.

It has been sitting in my office without seeing much action since I started shooting with full-frame bodies. It is time for me to upgrade

The camera comes with Canon strap, original box, charger, and manuals.

Edited on Oct 06, 2012 at 02:59 PM · View previous versions

Oct 02, 2012 at 06:30 PM
kurmisosh
• •
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EOS 1D Mark III

Few more pictures

Oct 02, 2012 at 06:32 PM
kurmisosh
• •
p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon EOS 1D Mark III

2 more

Oct 02, 2012 at 06:33 PM
ChrisFWilson
• •
p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon EOS 1D Mark III

I'm looking for a Mark III but your description of the focus as "good" is a bit scary given I overheard a guy two weekends ago saying his Mark III's focus was giving him some problems but overall was "good." Have there been issues with the focus since the fix? Thank you!

Oct 06, 2012 at 01:23 AM
kurmisosh
• •
p.1 #5 · Sold: Canon EOS 1D Mark III

I agree that good sounds a bit scary. I didnít do a good job describing the focus performance. The mark III was my main body when I was shooting sports and the AF works very well, no issues at all. Iíve never had issues prior to the fix ether, but Canon did it for free when I sent the camera for clean & check so didnít mind. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

Oct 06, 2012 at 03:09 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password