Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Canon 5D MkII on sale

rockant
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Canon 5D MkII on sale

Canon Direct has the 5D MkII on sale for $1799.00, only $40.00 more than the price of a refurb.

Tempting of a new body, and may hold me off from getting in trouble for spending too much on a 5D MkII, or a 1D MkII IV.

Sep 30, 2012 at 11:16 PM
vsg28
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Canon 5D MkII on sale

I heard rumours going all around about $1699 being the new price for the 5D II soon in order to let all remaining stocks getting sold. We shall see soon what "soon" means.

Sep 30, 2012 at 11:29 PM
rockant
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Canon 5D MkII on sale

I will be watching for that!

Sep 30, 2012 at 11:33 PM
carnac
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Canon 5D MkII on sale

Got my 5D mk II from Canon refurb and CLP for $1407 + tax (free shipping). It had a shutter count of 42 and looked like new. Have to keep an checking back at the refurb site and have an old Canon to turn in for the CLP (I had an old A70 P&S that didn't really work). The warranty is only 90 days, but I usually find a problem in the first month or so, plus I have CPS gold that keeps the cost down if a check or repair is needed.

Jim

Oct 01, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

coppertop
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Canon 5D MkII on sale

question.... wait for the 6D or jump on the 5D MKII?

My intentions was to use a second hand 1DS MKII until the 6D hit the shelves but with the price continuing to fall on the 5D MKII, I'm not sure if I can be patient.

I like the SD card slot on the 6D but I guess it wouldn't hard to get a card reader for the computer.

Oct 01, 2012 at 01:14 AM
BA-photos
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Canon 5D MkII on sale

Probably better deals will show up soon but there are bundles at adorama for $1799:
5D II + original battery+ sandisk 8GB + flashpoint battery grip+ camera bag + software
http://www.adorama.com/ICA5DM2A.html
Adorama has similar bundles with 5D II kit for $2599. Also cashback sites give ~3% for adorama.
B&H and Amazon has 5D II kit for $2499.

You can also add pro9000 printer for around $320 and get $400 rebate later

Oct 01, 2012 at 03:36 AM
the888account
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Canon 5D MkII on sale

Hopefully the UK will echo the US prices. At little over a grand (assuming directly Fx conversion), its a no brainer for me.

If not...I just hope the soon "extends to" first week of Decemeber for when I go to NYC and can pick one up from B&H.

Oct 01, 2012 at 03:46 PM
anthonygh
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Canon 5D MkII on sale

the888account wrote:
Hopefully the UK will echo the US prices. At little over a grand (assuming directly Fx conversion), its a no brainer for me.

If not...I just hope the soon "extends to" first week of Decemeber for when I go to NYC and can pick one up from B&H.

Since when have Canon treated UK customers the same way they treat USA customers.?

Please remember we live in Rip Off Britain ...Canon won't forget!!

Oct 01, 2012 at 04:57 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password