Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · My first football

sklar
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · My first football

I'm used to playing, not shooting football.
Now that i'm not playing, I gave shooting a try. THis is my school the University of Puget Sound vs. Lewis & Clark

Shot on my t2i body and a mix of my 70-200 f4 l non is, and the old 100-400 push-pull

4. I know this one is a bit soft, but i like the action

It was definitely a new challenge to me, and took some getting used to, the passing game is tough to shoot!

C&C is welcome

Thanks

Sep 30, 2012 at 12:32 AM
CW100
• • • •
p.1 #2 · My first football

nice set

Sep 30, 2012 at 12:37 PM
sklar
• •
p.1 #3 · My first football

CW100 wrote:
nice set

thanks!

Oct 01, 2012 at 05:07 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

OntheRez
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · My first football

sklar,

For your first efforts, these are quite nice. You do have the particular benefit of shooting in broad daylight. That really does make it easier to get good pix. Even so your knowledge of FB is clearly helping you frame action. Yeah, the long pass play (or run for that matter) is always a challenge. Your horizons a generally good which is a tough thing in the excitement. I like #2 best followed by #6. Did L&C get the face mask call in #5? Probably not. #4 is every shooter's nightmare, the great action shot that really doesn't hold up technically. It is rather OOF. Took me a while, but you just have to let them go.

Keep shooting,

Robert

BTW Some time back I was a dean at Lewis-Clark in Idaho. When we played Lewis&Clark (BK and BS) it was always a hoot. Folks didn't quite know who they were supposed to root for.

Oct 01, 2012 at 07:40 PM
sklar
• •
p.1 #5 · My first football

OntheRez wrote:
sklar,

For your first efforts, these are quite nice. You do have the particular benefit of shooting in broad daylight. That really does make it easier to get good pix. Even so your knowledge of FB is clearly helping you frame action. Yeah, the long pass play (or run for that matter) is always a challenge. Your horizons a generally good which is a tough thing in the excitement. I like #2 best followed by #6. Did L&C get the face mask call in #5? Probably not. #4 is every shooter's nightmare, the great action shot that really doesn't hold up
...Show more

Thanks!

DIII school in a neighborhood= 1 in the afternoon game times The probably won't stay around much longer up here in Tacoma though
No facemask call
I see what you're saying on number 4, too bad, huh?

Oct 01, 2012 at 10:51 PM
sklar
• •
p.1 #6 · My first football

anyone else?

Oct 03, 2012 at 04:10 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password