p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Exeter Farm 2.0

3 shot pano altered in PSE 10 to appear more like a painting, CC please

Sep 27, 2012 at 04:34 AM
Rob UK
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Exeter Farm 2.0

I like it
I think the painting effect works well with this scene.
Havent tried this myself, might have to have a look at the process now.

Thanks for sharing

R

Sep 28, 2012 at 09:59 AM
tidelands

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Exeter Farm 2.0

I have no experience with this watercolor effect, but am very taken. It's beautiful treatment of a beautiful shot. I wonder if you could direct me to a link or piece explaining in rough how you went about it. Many thanks, and congrats on a great result.

Oct 13, 2012 at 08:52 AM
mlenny
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Exeter Farm 2.0

I took a 3 shot pano I had done with Autopano Pro and imported it to PSE10, I will usually test the Enhance to see if I like it, then I proceed to Filters. My typical sequence for this type of effect is Palette Knife, Watercolor and then Paint Daubs. I generally fool with sliders in every filter step to get what works for me, but I have no specific formula for you to follow, There have been occasions where I will go back into Pallette Knife or Watercolor if I still want something more, but generally at more subtle settings to tweak the effect. I find that images under 4 MB don't do well. I hope that helps, btw I trash more than I keep doing this, so don't get discouraged if a particular image doesn't get where you want it

Oct 13, 2012 at 10:41 AM
kwoodard
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Exeter Farm 2.0

Looks great! My computer has a fit when trying to edit anything larger than a 5mb file. I can sometimes trim the image proportions down a bit to get it to work then resize back, but its a big pain.

Nov 18, 2012 at 10:57 PM

FM Forums | Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.