Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · All over Olympic NP

Timmeh
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · All over Olympic NP

Here are the non-sunrise shots from all over Olympic National Park (sunrise here if you're interested). The clouds afforded decent light throughout the day, but our sunset at Ruby Beach was rained out. C&C are welcome and appreciated (feel free to rip on any of them if you don't like it/them. Anything specific helps )

Tim

Lake Crescent Midday

Hoh Rainforest (insane green pool by the bridge was posted twice recently)

Ruby Beach without Stacks

Hurricane Ridge B&W midday

Sep 26, 2012 at 03:08 PM
Rick Schump
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · All over Olympic NP

Nice set for a less than splendid light day. I hope you were happy with your take aways. All are nice. The first is a take on Crescent that you don't normally see ( where are the grasses at? ). The second is a nice take away from the Hoh, which always is a challenge for such a beautiful spot. The color at Ruby is nice to see and I love the drama in the last one. Rick

Sep 26, 2012 at 06:24 PM
Timmeh
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · All over Olympic NP

Thanks Rick! It's always nice to get a pat on the back from a local. I really enjoyed the park, and will definitely return now that I've scouted a bit. We were with a friend who doesn't shoot seriously, so we only had one skunked sunset at Ruby Beach, and the sunrise at Crescent (which was really great with rainbow and clouds to the west, and clear to the east).The grasses in #1 are on the south side near the pier/boat ramp. The color in the shallows really stood out in that area.

Anyone else? Telling me that they don't do anything for you works fine with me.

Tim

Sep 27, 2012 at 08:30 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password