Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · K & S Engaged warning some pictures may involve paint...

tdurnan
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · K & S Engaged warning some pictures may involve painted people

This was a fun one.

Sep 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM
pjbuehner
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · K & S Engaged warning some pictures may involve painted people

Cute series. IMO the B&W doesn't work with the paint...color is the theme with paint and when it is gone they look smudged and dirty.
2,10, and 11 are a bit washed out by the backlight and might use a contrast boost (or not...that is a preference I guess)
I am sure that they like these. You captured the couple nicely. #1, 4, and 10 really show her beauty in particular. Nice job.

Sep 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM
tobiah
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · K & S Engaged warning some pictures may involve painted people

Cute series but why the paint?

Sep 25, 2012 at 11:31 AM
dsouzl
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · K & S Engaged warning some pictures may involve painted people

Sweet set, bud! I'm liking the paint idea. I would have liked to have seen the paint being applied...if sure there would have been some fun / playful shots there!

I agree with the earlier comment about B&W. The paint looks like mud or dirt without the colour.

Sep 25, 2012 at 01:15 PM
tdurnan
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · K & S Engaged warning some pictures may involve painted people

Pj - thanks for the comments. I guess the paint in BW does look like mud or dirt, but I have a BW fetish thing lol. She was a Taylor swift look alike for sure so not hard to make her look great.

Tobiah - The paint was to add a bit of fun and give them something to play around with. Some good times

Lew - Thanks man. There were some fun shots but didn't want to crash with too many pics. Light up a set with the paint and see

Sep 25, 2012 at 04:42 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password