Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Nikon D3 $1550

LizWangPhotog
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D3 $1550

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon D3

Item Sold

Price: $1,550.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 6 Useable, but has considerable optical or mechanical imperfections

Ok, so you're probably wondering why the low price. Let me start with the good stuff: approx *update: 68k actuations per Exif data. Some marks around the body, and quite a bit of scuffing along the top, and the common LCD fogging issue, I'd say an 7.5-8/10. This has been a primary camera for the last year, but I purchased this used and with all the scuffs on it already. I'd like to say I didn't put any of the scuffs in it. It's been fantastic- focusing is right on, sharp, fast, great images.

On to the reason I'm listing so low:
A few weeks ago, the outer points stopped focusing correctly. After doing some intensive tests, we figured out that the all points and 11 point options work, but the expanded 51 points (when selected individually) don't work. So if you're used to using 11 points or center point, this is not an issue. But if you're looking to select all 51 points individually, this is definitely an issue.

I'm deciding whether to send this in, but it's a lot of work dealing with Nikon and having them fix this, and they usually have a 7-10 day turnaround. So, here's a feeler to see if I have any interest. If I don't sell quickly, I'll just send it in...

Price includes shipping, and payment via bank transfer, credit card (Square) or check. Otherwise add 2% for Paypal regular.

Sep 24, 2012 at 04:00 AM
SloPhoto
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D3 $1550

payment sent.

Oct 09, 2012 at 10:57 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password