Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Austin // Senior

hardlyboring
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Austin // Senior

one of the best senior sessions I have ever seen and that is 100% serious no bull involved.
amazing work dude you NEED to be doing this full time

Oct 02, 2012 at 05:22 AM
neighbourboy
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Austin // Senior

Thanks Rian.

Doug, dude you are waaay to nice to me, bro! Thanks much, it means a lot.

Donald, in the shot that you are talking about, all I'm doing is using the tilt (no shift). I probably had it tilted all the way up and used a fairly wide aperture. If that doesn't make sense, feel free to PM me with any questions, I'm always happy to try and help out.

--David

Oct 02, 2012 at 03:27 PM
misternikko
• • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Austin // Senior

love the variation in these. seems you're a full on senior portrait photographer too! Great stuff, David! Thanks for sharing!

Oct 02, 2012 at 04:26 PM
Lisa_Holloway
• • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Austin // Senior

David - these are AWESOME! What a wonderful, fun, creative series. He's a good looking kid!

Oct 02, 2012 at 08:39 PM
Andrew Welsh
• • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Austin // Senior

fortuitous crow in 3 upper left

Good things happen when you're bored and just walking around. The photos are nice if devoid of any *special* meaning. But they sure ought to sell well. Doug is right, this sort of thing could make you big bucks, put together with the right presentation. It's different and interesting compared to traditional studio stuff.

Oct 03, 2012 at 06:05 AM

neighbourboy
• • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Austin // Senior

Thank you so much, Nikko, Lisa and Andrew. The three of you are fantastic, so it means a lot.

I'm glad you noticed that crow. Just as I was about to click, I saw it outta the corner of my eye and was hoping that I caught it in time, while still in the blue, but wasn't sure I made it, until looking at it later.

--David

Oct 03, 2012 at 09:02 PM
benee
• • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Austin // Senior

Just out of curiousity, do you shoot much professionally? You certainly have the chops!

Oct 03, 2012 at 11:31 PM
neighbourboy
• • • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Austin // Senior

Hey Ben, good to hear from you. I don't really do it professionally per se. In the last year or so, some of the executive assistants in the company I work for, have gotten wind that I do this a bit as a hobby and I've had the privilege of shooting a couple of big events for my company. That's probably the closest thing to pro photography I've done. Unfortunately, I don't have permission to post those event photos publicly, though.

Oct 04, 2012 at 01:09 AM
ultimaterowdy
• • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Austin // Senior

well, you may have a 2nd career waiting. these are really fantastic. locations, comps, crops, colors, variety. very enjoyable set.

Oct 04, 2012 at 03:59 AM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password