Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!
  
 
andreavaccaro
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!


The price for Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II just dropped another hundred bucks on Amazon...

link

I was on the fence for a long time, and I have just ordered it... it should be here by Friday!






Sep 19, 2012 at 11:58 PM
vsg28
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!


Well, that would amount to also a hefty sales tax for me. For people where there is no sales tax yet, this is a great deal.


Sep 20, 2012 at 12:19 AM
andreavaccaro
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!


Here in Hawaii Amazon is still not collecting sales tax... nice!


Sep 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM
sperraglia
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!


Even if you don't pay sales tax most states have a reciprocal use tax so I sure every one is being good corporate citizens and paying their use tax on those out-of-state purchases - right?


Sep 20, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Gochugogi
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!


sperraglia wrote:
Even if you don't pay sales tax most states have a reciprocal use tax so I sure every one is being good corporate citizens and paying their use tax on those out-of-state purchases - right?


Spiritually we are all residents of Oregon.



Sep 20, 2012 at 12:30 AM
artsupreme
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!


andreavaccaro wrote:
The price for Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II just dropped another hundred bucks on Amazon...

link

I was on the fence for a long time, and I have just ordered it... it should be here by Friday!





They probably dropped the price becuase their business in California just tanked...



Sep 20, 2012 at 12:41 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



vsg28
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!


I did not notice a similar trend when they initiated tax in Texas, which must have been a major blow as well.


Sep 20, 2012 at 12:48 AM
gvg45
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!


artsupreme wrote:
They probably dropped the price becuase their business in California just tanked...





Sep 20, 2012 at 01:02 AM
artsupreme
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!


gvg45 wrote:


Exactly, have you found any Amazon alternatives yet? I used to order a ton from them....



Sep 20, 2012 at 01:03 AM
gvg45
Online
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #10 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!


artsupreme wrote:
Exactly, have you found any Amazon alternatives yet? I used to order a ton from them....


I ordered a lot from them also. Unfortunately I haven't found a replacement for a one-stop-shop like Amazon yet.

I'll be sure to start a thread as soon as I do.




Sep 20, 2012 at 01:11 AM
mabidally
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS II at 2,089 on Amazon!


It is now at $2,165.41


Sep 21, 2012 at 07:50 AM





FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password