Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Nikon 105 f/2.8 ED VR Micro

chwoods

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 105 f/2.8 ED VR Micro

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 105 f/2.8 ED VR Micro

Item Sold

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Price includes UPS ground + Insurance

I am selling my excellent Nikon 105 2.8 VR lens for $700. I am the original owner, having purchased the lens from Amazon new in October, 2011 (original bill of sale for $899 available upon request). The lens is in excellent, as-new condition, and has been lovingly cared for. The sale includes all items that you would receive if purchasing the lens new -- caps, hood, pouch, manual, US warranty, and all original packaging materials. The lens is exceeding sharp, produces wonderful bokeh, and plays well with teleconverters. It has seen very little use (I never got into macro that way I thought I would) and hence the reason for the sale. The purchase price of $700 (paypal gift appreciated; or please add 3%) includes USP ground to the lower 48 as well as insurance.

Edited on Sep 23, 2012 at 02:03 AM · View previous versions

Sep 19, 2012 at 12:10 PM
chefboyarlee
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 105 f/2.8 ED VR Micro

Hi is this one made in china or Thailand?

Sep 20, 2012 at 02:55 AM
chwoods

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 105 f/2.8 ED VR Micro

Hi, The box and lens are marked 'made in China'. The lens has a USA warranty, and was purchased new from Amazon, USA. As far as I can tell, this lens has been made exclusively in China since 2010; prior to that the lens was made in Japan.

Sep 20, 2012 at 03:47 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password