Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

SchnellerGT
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

Honestly, this camera saved my marriage. My wife was about to divorce me because my camera was too cheap, and the megapixel count wasn't high enough. I spent sleepless hours contemplating my dslr selection, and she would go to other men for camera advice. Finally, I decided to sell my children and buy this camera, and real talk, it changed everything. My wife was out with some guy, who was using a Canon T1i (). I showed up and was like, "hey, check this out," she was like, "whatever Jim, go home." I pulled out this bad-boy, and she nearly orgasmed on the spot.

Yeah, it has 24 megapixels. Yeah, it has great ISO for low-light. Yeah, it has an auto-focus system that can take pictures of our rambunctious cat. What do you wanna do about it?

Needless to say, she kicked that chump in the balls and we are happily taking nudes together in my bathroom again. Thanks Nikon.

LINK

Sep 19, 2012 at 12:14 AM
jaybird555
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

My God, never mind the camera talk. Do you have any other wild and crazy personal stories

Sep 19, 2012 at 02:16 AM
Pixel Perfect
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

Review of the century.

Sep 19, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Fr3d
• •
p.1 #4 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

lol

Sep 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM
michael49
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

Totally...wait for it..........awesome!

Sep 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM
AGeoJO
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

Pictures or otherwise it never happened !! Maybe I should post that on that "soft" spaghetti king review, huh? Thank you for the laugh.

Sep 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM
Breitling65
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

SchnellerGT wrote:

Honestly, this camera saved my marriage. My wife was about to divorce me because my camera was too cheap, and the megapixel count wasn't high enough.

Also longer lens is always better!!! Who need pancake's?

Sep 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM
WiredMike

p.1 #8 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

Read this today at work and did a real life .

Sep 20, 2012 at 01:16 AM
J.D.
• • • •
p.1 #9 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

You guys need to read the Amazon "Veet for Men" product reviews...

They are the stuff of legend.

Sep 20, 2012 at 04:41 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

RazorTM
• • •
p.1 #10 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

Pixel Perfect wrote:
Review of the century.
http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smilielol.gif

I dunno, I still think the Sigma 200-500mm f/2.8 reviews are better

http://www.amazon.com/Sigma-200-500mm-Ultra-Telephoto-Nikon-Cameras/dp/B0013DAPNU

Sep 20, 2012 at 06:23 AM
KSAnand
• •
p.1 #11 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

Just read the Veet Review. Could not stop laughing for 10 mins. Could type only after.

Yes it is OT, but a well needed .

Thanks for the post J.D.

Sep 20, 2012 at 04:25 PM
jasonpatrick
• • •
p.1 #12 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

133 of 388 people found the following review helpful

outstanding!

Sep 20, 2012 at 05:44 PM
robstein
• • •
p.1 #13 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

J.D. wrote:
You guys need to read the Amazon "Veet for Men" product reviews...

They are the stuff of legend.

Crap what a read ..... I'll never look at sprout the same way... I KNEW there was a reason I hate them....

Sep 20, 2012 at 06:30 PM
Wahoowa
• • •
p.1 #14 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

Okay, I'm sold. I'm switching to Nikon.

Sep 20, 2012 at 07:06 PM
EOS20
• • • • • •
p.1 #15 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

Wahoowa wrote:
Okay, I'm sold. I'm switching to Nikon.

Making the switch to Nikon now seems far less painful when compared to making the switch to Veet!

Sep 20, 2012 at 07:15 PM
svassh
• • •
p.1 #16 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

Also longer lens is always better!!! Who need pancake's?

That's what she said.

Sep 20, 2012 at 07:23 PM
mmurph
• • • •
p.1 #17 · So who posted the first D600 review @ Amazon?

There are other products out there - often called "marital aids" - that can really help maintain the type of family life that most have come to expect.your marriage.

If you have 2 hours, there is a review of the "BIC For Her Amber Medium Ballpoint Pen" on Amazon UK. This was posted just today:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Strong Marriage, 20 Sep 2012

By Brenda Smudge (London, UK)

This review is from: BIC For Her Amber Medium Ballpoint Pen (Box of 12)

I was just saying to Arthur the other day as he was writing me out a cheque to go and get the weekly shopping, 'wouldn't it be good if I could write my own cheques'.

Well, we both fell about with laughter, in fact Arthur got a prolapsed rectum from the fits he was in, believing that my suggestion was the stuff of sci-fi
(Arthur's a big Isaac Asimov fan and in `Nightfall', which Arthur used to read me extracts from, Isaac describes a female robot practicing her scripture which always inspired me to maybe one day strive to hold a pen (but alas men's pens have always proved too heavy). But then again Nightfall is set on a planet called Lagash with six suns, so Isaac was obviously on silly juice and to believe that female pen-holding may one day be a reality was just a pipe dream).

But do you know soon after that, my daughter who is always visiting the interweb said she found pens for ladies there. Well, I must say I was a little emotional as I remember back in the 60s when I burnt my bra - I was ironing and the phone went and when I came back there was a great big hole in it. It was nothing to do with the news about the lady-pen, but it just came to me at that moment.

I asked my daughter to go back to the interweb to get me a box of these pens. Now I think of it, the word `pens' probably comes from the word for the male bits, which is why women and pens are so opposite, and I was as shocked as anyone when the box arrived that they were so clearly not men's pens. These were - different. I immediately hid them from Arthur because I just didn't know what his reaction would be. Over time I secretly practiced - I started extending the horizontal line on the capital `A' on his signature on the cheques, and whenever I used to handover that cheque to the cashier I knew it was wrong but I felt free - so free.

Well, Arthur eventually found my stash. As you can imagine his reaction wasn't good, and I couldn't blame him. I thought about writing him a letter to apologise but it would have been rubbing salt in the wound. But one day I came home laden with groceries, to find the pen dangling from Arthur's back-cheeks. Do you know that the delicateness of the ballpoint and the slightness of the barrel acts as the perfect implement to poke his prolapse back up. We have now shared out the pens (Arthur calls them b*tch-nibs) and our marriage has never been stronger.

Thank you BIC.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amazon UK - Bic

Sep 20, 2012 at 08:04 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password