Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · HSR-Atlanta Historic Races at Road Atlanta

Travis Rhoads
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · HSR-Atlanta Historic Races at Road Atlanta

I got a chance to go out to the HSR races, at Road Atlanta this past weekend. Low turnout, but I still had a good time. These are my favorites from the event. Crits are more than welcome, and much appreciated. Thanks for looking.

#1: Love the old 993, this one made me think of birthday cake and ice cream with sprinkles.

#2: Shooting from outside the fence for the first time in years, I had to really find new shots, some of them will be used next time I am there to cover an event. It was good to refresh my memory of other parts of the track.

#3:Before he T-Boned the car behind him two laps later.

#4:More Birthday cake.

#5:

#6:You are doin' it wrong!

#7nly the second time I have ever seen the Legendary R8 in person...very cool car.

#8:Last shot of the day...

Sep 18, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Jefferson
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · HSR-Atlanta Historic Races at Road Atlanta

Shooting “outside the fence” takes a whole new approach…there are a few spots, some of which are taken away when you shoot major events and they are occupied by sponsors and such, but with some cropping and a bit of swearing, it can be done…

Like that last shot...

See ya’ at the track some time,

Jefferson

Sep 18, 2012 at 04:34 PM
Travis Rhoads
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · HSR-Atlanta Historic Races at Road Atlanta

Thanks for taking the time Jefferson...yeah, shooting from the spectator areas is more of a challenge, it was fun. Maybe one of these days our paths will cross at RA.

Sep 18, 2012 at 04:36 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password