Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip for 7D (Canada)

molson
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip for 7D (Canada)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EOS 7D Camera Body

Item Sold

Price: $1,000.00
Payment method: Interac eTransfer (email money transfer) is preferred; PayPal in C$ accepted with 3% fee.
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I ship to Canada or the USA; shipping is extra, based on your postal code.

I picked up this gear to use for wildlife shots and as a backup for my 5D Mark III for a trip to the Yukon that I had to cancel. As I don't anticipate using this gear any time soon, I thought I would put it back up for sale.

The 7D body is in flawless condition, and near as I can figure, it has roughly 1500 actuations, but I can't verify that without sending the camera to Canon (and unfortunately the file numbering was reset by the FW 2.0 installation). It comes with the original box and all accessories as when new. Camera currently has Firmware 2.0.3 installed.

Please note that the price is in Canadian dollars.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip for EOS 7D

Item Sold

Price: $100.00
Payment method: Interac eTransfer (email money transfer) is preferred; PayPal in C$ accepted with 3% fee.
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I ship to Canada or the USA; shipping is extra, based on your postal code.

This is a genuine Canon BG-E7 grip (not a knock-off) and is in mint condition, although it is missing the AA battery tray. It comes in the original box with the plastic contact cap and instruction manual.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM Lens

Item Sold

Price: $550.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

The EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM lens is in clean condition, but does show a bit of wear on the lens barrel (see last photo, below). Other than these minor cosmetic marks everything looks and works great, and the lens is very sharp. The lens comes with front and rear caps and Canon EW-83E hood, but no box or paperwork.

Edited on Oct 18, 2012 at 05:39 PM · View previous versions

Sep 16, 2012 at 09:49 PM
molson
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip for 7D (Canada)

More photos...

Edited on Sep 27, 2012 at 09:53 PM · View previous versions

Sep 16, 2012 at 11:03 PM
ac419

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip for 7D (Canada)

are you willing to part the items? i'm looking for the 7d body only

Sep 19, 2012 at 03:21 AM
molson
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip for 7D (Canada)

ac419 wrote:
are you willing to part the items? i'm looking for the 7d body only

Items are now listed for sale separately... and shipping to Canada or the USA.

Sep 25, 2012 at 05:42 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password