Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Canon 600EX-RT use-ability

RichardLavigne
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Canon 600EX-RT use-ability

joelconner wrote:
Other than the OP's issues, I don't think many others are having problems. In my book, Canon DID nail it from the get-go. I have not had a single complaint, and I love them so much that we bought a few more recently.

Let me clarify... We are still using the 600's and have been problem free for quite some time. I think that we've sorted out all of the potential issues.

Jan 01, 2013 at 02:50 AM
LPortugalPhoto

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Canon 600EX-RT use-ability

Richard,

Thanks! I figured that! I think I may just save my pennies to get some more 600exs

Jan 01, 2013 at 06:19 PM
Chris Geiger
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Canon 600EX-RT use-ability

I have had better success with the channel set to auto. When I first setup my flashes, I figured it would be better to preset each flash to a single channel. I thought it would be easier for the flashes to find each other if set up this way. Once in a while I had problems with flashes not linking the first time and I had to cycle power to get them to link. After the second or third time having this little problem happening during a wedding I decided to devote a few hours to testing various settings.

During the testing I found that I had perfect linking reliability with all of the flashes on auto channel. So now I keep all 4 of my 600's on auto channel enabled and id set. Now no matter which flash I grab, they link together perfectly.

Jan 02, 2013 at 01:38 AM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password