Upload & Sell: Off
| p.129 #18 · Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (fixed lens) |
Sami Ruusunen wrote:
Couple of questions for those who have used the thing:
1. How the battery lasts on very cold temperatures
2. What's the best way for releasing the shutter remotely (no I don't want that cable release)
3. Is there any way transfer JPG files directly to iphone/ipad
4. Is there any way of shooting tethered with ipad/laptop
5. Does the sweep panorama only create JPG format
Thanks in advance
1) You'll need a few batteries for this camera. Battery life is very average and I don't like the fact you don't see a more detailed indication of when your battery's going to be empty. It's often full, full, full,full, half way, empty.
Luckily batteries are very cheap on ebay.
2) You can only use a cable release.
3) Maybe with one of those eye-fi wifi SD cards?
4) Not that I know.
Tariq Gibran wrote:
No, I'm just trying to talk myself out of it! Decent sensor AND lens! As soon as it hits 2K, I'm a buyer.
"Decent" is quite an understatement IMHO. (I know I'm not helping you much he he )