Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Manfrotto 055CXPRO3 v. height

toupac

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Manfrotto 055CXPRO3 v. height

I have the Manfrotto 190XPROB but wanted to switch to the 055CXPRO3 because I wanted it to be able to handle a little more weight than my 190 and be a little more stable...while being relatively lighter weight to carry. I was just curious about the height of the tripod without the center column extended (56 inches). I don't know if it'll be too tall for me and if should just stick with the 190 or maybe go with the 190CXPRO3. I'm around 5'4". I would appreciate anyone who has used one that can give me a little more insight on this. Any suggestions for other alternative tripods (150-250$ range USED) are also welcome. Thanks.

Sep 09, 2012 at 12:40 AM
goosemang
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Manfrotto 055CXPRO3 v. height

sorrcouldn't issuing something couldn't you just lower it a bit?

Sep 09, 2012 at 02:20 AM
fisherman_188

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Manfrotto 055CXPRO3 v. height

Toupac,

Here is my review on the 055XPROB http://lambrightphotography.com/?p=492&preview=true I am 5'10 and mine the tripod to be a perfect height. So you would have to lower it a bit for you. I never touch the center column and I don't trust it's stability, although I'm using big telelphotos.

Sep 09, 2012 at 02:54 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password