Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Zenfolio...which plan?

mulder32
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Zenfolio...which plan?

I am making the switch to Zenfolio, and am trying to figure out if I need to upgrade to Premium or Premium Business. From the way I figure it out, it appears that with Premium you can still set your own prices for prints and Mpix will handle everything. Am I missing something?

Sep 08, 2012 at 12:16 AM
fwellers
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Zenfolio...which plan?

All the differences are illustrated here.
http://www.zenfolio.com/zf/all-features.aspx

Sep 08, 2012 at 01:40 AM
mulder32
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Zenfolio...which plan?

fwellers wrote:
All the differences are illustrated here.
http://www.zenfolio.com/zf/all-features.aspx

Thanks--I saw that exact link before, but want to make sure I'm not missing something. My major concern is being able to set my own prices for prints and have Mpix fulfill the order and send it to whoever orders the prints through my site. If they can do that, then, for me, I see no need to go to Premium Business.

Sep 08, 2012 at 01:58 AM
Allynb
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Zenfolio...which plan?

Premium is working out fine for me. Has enough bandwidth and features for a professional. Check Zen comparisons, also.

Sep 08, 2012 at 08:06 PM
fwellers
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Zenfolio...which plan?

mulder32 wrote:
Thanks--I saw that exact link before, but want to make sure I'm not missing something. My major concern is being able to set my own prices for prints and have Mpix fulfill the order and send it to whoever orders the prints through my site. If they can do that, then, for me, I see no need to go to Premium Business.

I have premium and it does exactly everything you just said ! Go for it. :-))

Sep 09, 2012 at 01:02 AM
mulder32
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Zenfolio...which plan?

Thanks--I just did! See www.focalpointphotowi.com

Sep 09, 2012 at 02:01 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

fwellers
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Zenfolio...which plan?

Very nice. I like what you've done so quickly.
If I may, one suggestion that a lot of people recommend.
The homepage slideshow will take on the size of the first image you put in it. It would look cleaner if you only put images of the same aspect ratio in there.
Just a thought.

Sep 12, 2012 at 01:38 PM
mulder32
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Zenfolio...which plan?

fwellers wrote:
Very nice. I like what you've done so quickly.
If I may, one suggestion that a lot of people recommend.
The homepage slideshow will take on the size of the first image you put in it. It would look cleaner if you only put images of the same aspect ratio in there.
Just a thought.

Thanks, I noticed that the slideshow I have set to use my weddings portfolio on random. Maybe I should just pick my best horizontals? Thanks for the feedback.

Sep 13, 2012 at 12:47 AM
HubbardJA
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Zenfolio...which plan?

I've been a Zenfolio Premium user for almost a year now and it's simply wonderful. I use my account as a client proofing and downloading site, but the examples of websites ran off the platform look really nice too. I've experienced no "down" time and find the user dashboard very easy to setup and use. It's also a very reliable backup of sorts but, I would not recommend relying on it as your only backup.

If you're thinking of joining, feel free to use my coupon code for a nice 10% discount: HZ9-HSH-T4R

-Jayson

Sep 26, 2012 at 03:04 PM
shaggymatt

p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Zenfolio...which plan?

I've been on premium for several years now. About to start looking at moving my portfolio site to them as well to save that hosting fee.

Never had any issues with them.

Sep 27, 2012 at 07:28 PM
david debalko
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Zenfolio...which plan?

I use my Zenfolio for proofing and client downloading, I use to burn tons of DVDs, I hardly burn any DVDs now. It took a while for my clients to get use to the on line gallery. My web site is also Zenfolio - www.debalkophoto.com

Sep 28, 2012 at 01:48 AM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password