Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · 1dC pre-order
  
 
ShutteredMe
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · 1dC pre-order


Pre-order your 1dC at B&H!


Sep 06, 2012 at 05:31 PM
PetKal
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · 1dC pre-order


Why ?


Sep 06, 2012 at 05:53 PM
StillFingerz
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · 1dC pre-order


Although I'm not into video I'm curious, will you be getting any cine specific glass or will you be using your Nikon glass?


Sep 06, 2012 at 07:13 PM
ShutteredMe
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · 1dC pre-order


PetKal wrote:
Why ?


You mean you don't want the 1dC to go with this TV?



Sep 06, 2012 at 07:16 PM
Stoffer
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #5 · 1dC pre-order


ShutteredMe wrote:
Pre-order your 1dC at B&H!


Why? Because it makes the EOS-1D X looks like a bargain!



Sep 06, 2012 at 07:16 PM
ShutteredMe
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · 1dC pre-order


Stoffer wrote:
Why? Because it makes the EOS-1D X looks like a bargain!






Sep 06, 2012 at 07:19 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



safcraft
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · 1dC pre-order


We will start seeing "high quality" 4K CAM torrents pretty soon !!


Sep 06, 2012 at 08:32 PM
mttran
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #8 · 1dC pre-order


PetKal wrote:
Why ?


To retrieve amazing still shots from 4096 x 2160 cinematic quality from home by paying a little to newspaper boys/girls to record the scenes for you. Well, you can edit your monthly books from those films. $12K is dirt cheap if selling out million books in thousand titles a year

Who needs the frame rate anymore



Sep 06, 2012 at 10:38 PM
UnknownSouljer
Offline

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #9 · 1dC pre-order


I would rather purchase a C300 or even spend double the amount on a C500 rather than purchase a 1DC. Quite frankly it doesn't make sense in the lineup. If you need a Cinema camera at that price, you might as well buy a cinema camera.

The ONLY advantage it has is size (and thereby also its weight.) So unless you're going to go on a shoot where its form factor is an advantage, then it doesn't make sense as a solution as compared to other products in the marketplace.



Sep 07, 2012 at 12:00 AM
PetKal
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · 1dC pre-order


mttran wrote:
To retrieve amazing still shots from 4096 x 2160 cinematic quality from home by paying a little to newspaper boys/girls to record the scenes for you. Well, you can edit your monthly books from those films. $12K is dirt cheap if selling out million books in thousand titles a year

Who needs the frame rate anymore


Michael, I see you are up on that technology....good for you......you seem to be always thinking and analysing.



Sep 07, 2012 at 12:31 AM
mttran
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #11 · 1dC pre-order


PetKal wrote:
Michael, I see you are up on that technology....good for you......you seem to be always thinking and analysing.


Peter, i....i'm just kidding



Sep 07, 2012 at 04:57 AM





FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password