Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · 5d Mark iii Bundle

jfried

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · 5d Mark iii Bundle

Has any one tried to purchase the 5d mark iii plus 600ex rt plus adobe elements 10 and premiere elements 10 at Adorama? They have it as a bundle with a misleading final price of $3249.00 after canon rebate of $400.00. But, nowhere in the ad says you need to purchase a pixima pro 9000 printer. So, there's no way to ever get to $3249.00 final price. I spent 40 min. being transferred back and forth between departments there and they wouldn't honor the final price of $3249.00.

Sep 04, 2012 at 10:27 PM
doc.paradox

p.1 #2 · 5d Mark iii Bundle

I don't know aboout online orders, but they will do it for you without the printer, I just got that deal . . talk to Steve Chill @ Adorama ext 2246

Sep 05, 2012 at 05:06 PM
Helen Oster
• • •
p.1 #3 · 5d Mark iii Bundle

jfried wrote:
Has any one tried to purchase the 5d mark iii plus 600ex rt plus adobe elements 10 and premiere elements 10 at Adorama?

Really sorry to read that this hasn't been straightforward; can you drop me an email with the SKU number? Helen@adorama.com

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

Sep 06, 2012 at 10:01 AM
thollaway

p.1 #4 · 5d Mark iii Bundle

jfried wrote:
Has any one tried to purchase the 5d mark iii plus 600ex rt plus adobe elements 10 and premiere elements 10 at Adorama? They have it as a bundle with a misleading final price of $3249.00 after canon rebate of $400.00. But, nowhere in the ad says you need to purchase a pixima pro 9000 printer. So, there's no way to ever get to $3249.00 final price. I spent 40 min. being transferred back and forth between departments there and they wouldn't honor the final price of $3249.00.

I had the same experience....When I called Adorama yesterday to purchase this bundle the sales person was processing my order, then came back on the line and stated the deal was a mistake and not available...no other explanation....

Sep 06, 2012 at 07:51 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Helen Oster
• • •
p.1 #5 · 5d Mark iii Bundle

I just received confirmation that this was a price/listing area. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment.

Sep 07, 2012 at 08:18 AM
doc.paradox

p.1 #6 · 5d Mark iii Bundle

Sorry Guys, . . My bad - apparently I still can't read an invoice. In my defense (and Steve's Chills @ Adorama) it was a huge order with 2 MK IIIs bunch of 600rt's and Glass - so I misread one of the bundle prices and how it affected the order. Regardless, I'd been a B&H man for over a decade and they never did me wrong, but when Adorama carried something B&H didn't, I had my first experience with Adorama and they did me even better! For over a year I have continued to give Adorama my business and they have consistently beaten B&H in price and in my opinion, customer service. Steve works real hard to get me the best deals (and always finds a way) it is this experience that brings me back. I apologize for any confusion, . . . that being said: Give Steve a try on your next order, and I'm sure you will share my positive CS experience and save a few bucks at the same time.

Sep 08, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Helen Oster
• • •
p.1 #7 · 5d Mark iii Bundle

doc.paradox wrote:
.........For over a year I have continued to give Adorama my business......Steve works real hard to get me the best deals (and always finds a way) it is this experience that brings me back. I apologize for any confusion, . . . that being said: Give Steve a try on your next order, and I'm sure you will share my positive CS experience and save a few bucks at the same time.

Thanks so much for the great feedback; I've already copied it over to Steve, and to his Manager. I know they will both be delighted to read this!

Thank you, again.

Sep 09, 2012 at 06:21 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password