Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · LR4 - CS5 incompatiblity

ifixfxs
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · LR4 - CS5 incompatiblity

I thought I could use LR4 to render my sony RX100 raw files while using photoshop CS5 for panorama processing.
Unfortunately the option to render in LR4 only appears when passing individual file to PS, not multiple files such as panorama or open in layers. I guess the work around would be to send files individually rendered in LR4 to PS and then stitch them in PS. Or I could upgrade to CS6. Any other ideas? Seems like this is a LR4 issue only offering to render individual files not multiples. Did this work in LR4.0. I've got 4.2 beta

Sep 03, 2012 at 03:29 AM
Mr Mouse
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · LR4 - CS5 incompatiblity

There may be some compatability issuses with Adobe RAW Conversion Engine settings between LR4 and CS5 for LR4 I think uses Adobe version seven of it raw conversion engine and CS5 uses the previous version. Adobe historically make incompattable version of it RAW conversion software.

However if you convert your files into RGB Image files CS5 can process these. So if you like using LR4 for RAW processing convert you images to RGB files the you can use the Bridge to select the images to be stirched and use menu Tools>Photoshop>Photomerge

Sep 04, 2012 at 09:52 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password