Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · FS: Voigtlander 35mm Nokton 1.4 MC (multi-coated)

michaelm6

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: Voigtlander 35mm Nokton 1.4 MC (multi-coated)

Voigtlander 35mm Nokton 1.4 (M mount and multi-coated)

Item still Available

Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS free!

This is literally brand new. I have the receipt from Adorama that I will supply to you. I bought it around August 15th - 2 weeks ago or so. If it doesn't sell here in a day or two I'll ship it back to Adorama and try and return or exchange it. I'm in the market for Nikon gear at the moment (switching systems in a hurry due to an opportunity). It cost me $600. I'm asking $500 paypal (plus 3% - I'm taking a beating on the price) just so I can afford to get a lens quickly and not have to wait and wait for the refund from Adorama. If it doesn't sell, then oh well, I'll just ship it back and wait (I hate waiting).

I don't have a picture of THE lens but I have some images that I've shot with it. It is in PERFECT condition. I baby my stuff and I've only had it for like 2 weeks. I was shooting with an M8, and it had an IR cut filter on it since the moment I took it out of the plastic wrap. If you'd like, I'll include the IR cut filter free of charge. Comes with the box and everything it came with (so no hood). Thanks, and ask me if you'd like pictures of the lens.

My website is: michaelhulcher.com and there's a link to my flickr where you can search my tagged images for shots taken with this lens! Feel free to contact me with questions: michael.hulcher@gmail.com or 858.335.2322. Buy with confidence. I've sold a couple things here and I have perfect feedback on ebay and on a couple other forums.

Again, I'm asking just $500.

Michael

Sep 02, 2012 at 02:22 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password