Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · FS: Leica M8 (Silver) BEAUTIFUL Condition with Box and Ac...

michaelm6

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: Leica M8 (Silver) BEAUTIFUL Condition with Box and Accessories!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica M8

Item still Available

Price: $1,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS, on me. FREE!

This is a ridiculously beautiful Leica M8 with original shutter under 10K actuations. I bought it from the original owner a couple months ago, and have to sell because I'm forced to get back into the DSLR world. I'm moving to LA next weekend to work with a pretty huge photographer and I'll be out in weather, at the beach, desert, etc and need a weather sealed body.

Getting back to the Leica - it doesn't have a scratch on the body. I upgraded the leatherette to a beautiful Aki Asahi covering that looks just like the M8.2. I just did that about 6 weeks ago. It looks lovely. The only thing is one little scratch on the rear LCD. Otherwise, the camera is just immaculate. I'll take more pictures if you'd like. I've posted a few from the recovering! Please ask me anything about this camera. I'm also selling the Leitz Summitar 50mm f/2 with a 1951 serial number. I'm asking $1800 for the M8 and $350 for the Summitar. If you happen to have a well cared for Nikon D700 or a D800, let's trade!! Contact me at: michael.hulcher@gmail.com or at my cell: 858.335.2322. You can check my flickr or my website to see more images of the camera and shots that I've taken using this camera and the combo. www.michaelhulcher.com. Here's my flickr (all my images are tagged) http://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelhulcher/

Again, I'm asking $1800. It comes with the box, papers, charger, strap, USB cable, software, and body cap.

I have a ton of references on other forums and 100% feedback on ebay. I'm a real person, with a real career, a real website and a real tumblr, etc etc. Please buy with confidence. I can give you plenty of references.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    1951 Leica Summitar 50mm f/2 collapsible!

Item still Available

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS, on me. FREE!

Beautiful lens with some dust, but doesn't seem to effect the IQ at all! You can see some examples of my work using this lens. It is cosmetically beautiful and works great. The focus is pretty buttery for a lens this old! The aperture ring can get a little sticky if it sits for a while, but with 10 minutes of use it warms right up! There's some oil on the aperture blades, but doesn't effect anything. Comes with original front Leica cap and generic metal rear cap. Feel free to ask me anything. I need to take some additional images of this lens - I'll post soon!

michaelm6 2012

Leica M8 and Summitar

michaelm6 2012

Leica M8

michaelm6 2012

self portrait taken with the 1951 Leica Summitar wide open!!

the only picture of the back I have at the moment

Sep 01, 2012 at 05:19 PM
montedc
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Leica M8 (Silver) BEAUTIFUL Condition with Box and Accessories!

pm

Sep 01, 2012 at 06:17 PM
cutegel007

Account locked
p.1 #3 · FS: Leica M8 (Silver) BEAUTIFUL Condition with Box and Accessories!

PM'ed you.

Sep 01, 2012 at 07:06 PM
michaelm6

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · FS: Leica M8 (Silver) BEAUTIFUL Condition with Box and Accessories!

sold pending funds! the summitar 50mm is sold!

Sep 02, 2012 at 02:15 AM
Tri Tran
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · FS: Leica M8 (Silver) BEAUTIFUL Condition with Box and Accessories!

tagged

Sep 02, 2012 at 06:49 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password