New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Am I Cheating?

Eric_M_Klein
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Am I Cheating?

I love my D3s. I love the curves of her body, and well what she does for me after the lights are low I can't describe on a public forum. Yesterday I made a commitment for a D4. Getting D4 on ebay is like ordering a mail order bride. Yes I know the grass can always be greener, but I feel excited and awful. Excited to play with the D4, and guilty for wanting more than D3s can give me. Can I have a relationship with both or should I let D3s go?

Aug 30, 2012 at 03:21 AM
turnert
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Am I Cheating?

Why not simply have a talk with both of them and suggest a menage a trois?

~Ted

Aug 30, 2012 at 04:07 AM
Frogfish
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Am I Cheating?

Dear Worried from Bellingham,

These days I am hearing of this type of behaviour more and more, your situation is a shocking caricature of today's society. Where are your traditional values and respect for your first true love ? You know when she finds out she will be emotionally devastated so you should find a way to gently let her know in advance and assure her she is not being discarded for a younger, sexier, model.

Maybe a romantic evening in soft light watching the sun set in your 'special place' can reassure her ? Whatever you do don't let her find out from the Postman.

Yours Truly
Aunt Mabel

Edited on Aug 30, 2012 at 07:57 AM · View previous versions

Aug 30, 2012 at 05:10 AM
trenchmonkey
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Am I Cheating?

^ multiple partners dude...just move to Utah

Aug 30, 2012 at 05:26 AM
Kittyk
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Am I Cheating?

it is D3s dude, it is already mail order temporally wife, not love on first sight, not one's real life love.

*hugs and pets silently her 67*

true story though, i never sold a camera in my life, i still had all of them except those three i lost or had stolen. Until digital came and i started to take them as "tools" to get replaced every now and then.
Only recent purchase i feel really emotional about was P65+, it is so smooth and hard, and right shape, and... sorry

Aug 30, 2012 at 07:03 AM
Steve Perry
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Am I Cheating?

You're making a mistake - camera's are NOT women and do NOT have the same stings attached. In fact, here are some reasons why cameras are better than women (Or women - you can say it's why cameras are better than men if you like - I'm an equal opportunity offender )

1. Your camera won't be jealous if you play with another camera.

2. Cameras can be big ones or little ones, and we'll enjoy them just the same.

3. Cameras like to do it with more light, and rarely in the dark.

4. You can turn the sound off whenever you want.

5. If you're walking around with a really big camera or lens, people admire you even more.

6. You can enjoy two cameras (or more) at the same time.

7. Cameras will flash for you anytime you want.

8. You and your buddy can swap cameras anytime, and nobody feels akward the next day.

9. As long as it has energy, a camera is ready to go 24/7.

10. You can get rid of a camera anytime you want, and you'll actually get a little money for it.

11. You can turn a camera off and put it away when you don't want to use it.

12. Cameras have adjustable sensitivity settings.

13. Your camera is always in the mood when you are.

14. Your lenses do not get mad when you call them "wide".

15. You can get a better camera when your current one becomes old and useless.

16. A camera won't get upset if you come home with a younger, prettier camera.

17. A camera won't tell you its pregnant for fun.

18. You are never embarrassed about the camera you bring to a party.

19. A camera won't complain about your choice of vacation--it goes along happily.

20. A camera doesn't care if you go to sleep right after you're done with it.

21. You can put all your old cameras together in one room and they won't fight.

Aug 30, 2012 at 07:43 AM
ja_joyce
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Am I Cheating?

turnert wrote:
Why not simply have a talk with both of them and suggest a menage a trois?

~Ted

Those always work better in theory than practice. I say make a clean break.

Aug 30, 2012 at 09:19 AM
DABNIK
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Am I Cheating?

ja_joyce wrote:
Those always work better in theory than practice. I say make a clean break.

I agree with the last comment! Don't take any chances with pissing off the 1st love of your life. Send her to me & I promise not to tell her about the D4 mail-order on the way

Just enjoy those 2 cams!!!

Aug 30, 2012 at 09:30 AM
dj dunzie
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Am I Cheating?

So lemme get this straight. You are currently dating Angelina Jolie. Good on ya.

And now Megan Fox has asked you for a relationship... Also good on ya by the way.

Let me ask you this... is Angelina not doing it for you any more? She have bad morning breath? She burn your toast? Pick her nose? Let's face it... Angelina's still got it GOIN ON!!

Have you ASKED Angelina what she thinks of Megan Fox? Heck, maybe you're doing her a favor! Maybe she's always wanted to co-star in a movie with Megan! Maybe, just maybe, she and Megan kind of DIG each other and would love to live in a life of paradise with you at your pad.

I say, just go with it and see what happens. I'm thinking Angelina with a 300/f2.8 and Megan with a 35/f1.4 might just get along SWELL on the sidelines. And for formal get togethers, like weddings, I bet Angelina would look GREAT wearing a 24/f1.4 and Megan in a tight-fitting 70-200VR2. Man, imagine the way people would look at you out in public with those two.

Life by the tail... quit worrying!!!

Aug 30, 2012 at 11:04 AM
trevanian
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Am I Cheating?

I think you guys are so effing wrong, on this. He currrently has Anniston and he has Angelina on the way. She will be perfect , classy and just the right amount of kink. Don't worry you will forget about jennifer.

Aug 30, 2012 at 11:11 AM
mshi
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Am I Cheating?

That's why there is a song like this one:

http://youtu.be/_LX3Z1GZm0Q

Aug 30, 2012 at 11:18 AM
dj dunzie
• • • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Am I Cheating?

trevanian wrote:
I think you guys are so effing wrong, on this. He currrently has Anniston and he has Angelina on the way. She will be perfect , classy and just the right amount of kink. Don't worry you will forget about jennifer.

He'll "forget" about JENNIFER??

Geeeez. I'm still dating Jennifer's twin sister, uhhh, Jennifer, and I'd LOVE to pick up a second Jennifer if he's gonna forget about her. Man, dude... TWINS!!! Think about it.

Aug 30, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Anthony Labbe
• •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Am I Cheating?

OR... this is reality.

Aug 31, 2012 at 02:46 PM
Anthony Labbe
• •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Am I Cheating?

OR... this is reality.

Aug 31, 2012 at 02:46 PM
vivisha
• •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Am I Cheating?

I tell myself that is not cheating, because I picked a different model (1DX ). What you're doing is more like picking a younger hotter sister.

Sep 01, 2012 at 12:45 AM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Am I Cheating?

Eric_M_Klein wrote:
I love my D3s. I love the curves of her body, and well what she does for me after the lights are low I can't describe on a public forum. Yesterday I made a commitment for a D4. Getting D4 on ebay is like ordering a mail order bride. Yes I know the grass can always be greener, but I feel excited and awful. Excited to play with the D4, and guilty for wanting more than D3s can give me. Can I have a relationship with both or should I let D3s go?

not sure how it fits, but I went from Canon 5D MK II with Zeiss 35mm f/1.4 ZE to Nikon D700 with a a couple of lenses, 28mm f/2.8 AIS, Nikkor 85mm f/1.4 AIS, and for the inpatient times, the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D AF, and I hardly ever look back, despite their pro's and cons, with the 5D seemingly winning?! I don't hate Canon, don't get me wrong, and if I could afford them I'd get the 5D MK 3 and zeiss every lens as well as a D800, or two. Wini Widi Wiki!

Sep 01, 2012 at 12:58 AM
snapsy
• • • • • •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Am I Cheating?

Show me any hot camera and I'll show you a guy who's tired of clicking her shutter button.

Sep 01, 2012 at 01:01 AM
Andre Labonte
• • • • • •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Am I Cheating?

Steve Perry wrote:
You're making a mistake - camera's are NOT women and do NOT have the same stings attached. In fact, here are some reasons why cameras are better than women (Or women - you can say it's why cameras are better than men if you like - I'm an equal opportunity offender )

1. Your camera won't be jealous if you play with another camera.

2. Cameras can be big ones or little ones, and we'll enjoy them just the same.

3. Cameras like to do it with more light, and rarely in the dark.

4. You can turn the sound off whenever
...Show more

That is just too funny

Sep 01, 2012 at 09:42 AM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.