Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Barcelona advice?

Rodolfo Paiz
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Barcelona advice?

Spending a week visiting family in Barcelona. Any photography advice? Great places to shoot, views to catch, or anything else? Thanks!

Aug 29, 2012 at 09:38 PM
Isabelle cyr

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Barcelona advice?

we went to Barcelona in June and I wish I had an ultra wide lens with me. I went with a 15-85mm and then 15 was not enough sometime. They have beautiful buldings. You need to go the Sagrala Familia and look at the exterior of many Gaudi house. They make great pictures.

I would also bring a fast lens since you will probably be out there a lot during the evening - night.

have a great trip,

Isabelle

Sep 06, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Guari
• • •
p.1 #3 · Barcelona advice?

As posted in your 24 vs 28 thread, my opinion:

Must/should do/see: La sagrada familia, La pedrera, Parc guell, Montjuic, walk along the barrio gotico, ramblas is the lively-but-semi-dodgy part of the city...

Have a great trip and enjoy the food, get some cochinillo asado, paella (but be weary of where you get it, some cheaper places, though they are restaurants, will sell a "pre-packed" paella so that they will save themselves the hassle of making it themselves, that's a no no), some calamares en su tinta, gambas al ajillo, all sprinkled with hearty, spanish red wines.. Museo del Jamon is also a good place for a snack...

Sep 06, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

astronomer

p.1 #4 · Barcelona advice?

Definitely visit the Boqueria Market.

Sep 10, 2012 at 12:33 AM
mdude85
• • • •
p.1 #5 · Barcelona advice?

Tibidabo Mountain offers great city vistas.

Sep 10, 2012 at 04:39 AM
rji2goleez
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · Barcelona advice?

As said above, La Sagrada Familia is a must. Go early because of lines but you will shoot several hundres images in this place.

Sagrada Familia by RJIPhotography, on Flickr

Sep 12, 2012 at 01:30 AM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password