Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Help: error trying to run "Brenizer" panoramics

patrickphoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Help: error trying to run "Brenizer" panoramics

I haven't been able to complete a pano. It halts part way through processing a series of images in PS Photomerge. It isn't dependent on the number of images, 20-30 images or more will fail, it doesn't report error, and PS is still responsive and can cancel the action. I am running a MP with 12GB ram and plenty of scratch or a MBP with 8GB RAM and dual HD for scratch also.

Any ideas why I can't get it to complete? Am I not lining up the images well enough and therfore demanding too much from computation to complete?

Aug 29, 2012 at 06:02 AM
trevanian
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Help: error trying to run "Brenizer" panoramics

Just guessing but have you tried 10 and so on. I was on a tutorial for that and I'pm pretty sure it mentioned doing less first.

Sep 07, 2012 at 04:16 PM
starlights
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Help: error trying to run "Brenizer" panoramics

I had tried the Brenizer method a few times, a long time ago - and except for a few, I got errors on the rest as well.
My reported errors (by CS5) were at the time of compositing the images together, and upon closer inspection, I figured that there was a particular way in which if i photographed the imaged, they worked ( Either clockwise or anti clockwise) - PS has a tough time putting together images shot in random order ...... Its just a hunch as i didnt really follow up on this....

Sep 17, 2012 at 08:36 PM
anomalyconcept

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Help: error trying to run "Brenizer" panoramics

I've had success by breaking the images down into smaller sections and then joining them all together. I also align the layers first to see if there are any unnecessary frames due to excessive overlap so it cuts down on the number of images.

Sep 18, 2012 at 12:51 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password