Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Lightroom 4 Nikon Canon Editing Question

fotoguymarty

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lightroom 4 Nikon Canon Editing Question

I own a Nikon D800 and a Canon 5DMKIII and am editing wedding photos in Lightroom 4.0. When I load all of my photos from both cameras, all of the Nikon photos show up first even though I’m sorting by capture time. The Nikon uses a 24 hr clock and the Canon uses a standard clock. I just want to see and edit the photos in the order they were taken. Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Aug 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Z_man
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lightroom 4 Nikon Canon Editing Question

Multiple posts don't fly here. Why not simply change the time format on one of the two?

Aug 28, 2012 at 02:36 AM
fotoguymarty

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lightroom 4 Nikon Canon Editing Question

because you simply can't, thanks

Aug 30, 2012 at 01:08 AM
jeraldcook
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Lightroom 4 Nikon Canon Editing Question

Just so I fully understand the issue: Both cameras have their time synced but since Nikon uses a 24 hour clock they show up first?

If its just the clock difference, and I'm assuming you only have the problem after noon when the Nikon starts to read 13:00 and the Canon reads 1:00pm, could you just set the time one both cameras to 1:00am at the start of shooting so you'd have 12 hours of time when the clocks are the same.

Or s this a bigger Nikon/Canon issue?

Aug 30, 2012 at 01:21 AM
fotoguymarty

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Lightroom 4 Nikon Canon Editing Question

Thank You, I will do that. Sounds like that will solve the problem. Now, I feel really stupid. Thanks Again. As an art major, it becomes even more apparent that I really need to work on the other side of my brain!!

Aug 30, 2012 at 02:20 AM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password