Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Apple iPhone 4S 32 GB, White, AT&T

sniderbr
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Apple iPhone 4S 32 GB, White, AT&T

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Apple iPhone 4S 32 GB, White, AT&T

Item Sold

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Price includes standard ground shipping (CONUS) and PayPal fees

For sale: Apple iPhone 4S 32 GB, White, AT&T (GSM)

Includes: iPhone 4S, Apple USB-dock connector cable, Apple bumper (white)

Note: no power adapter included, just the USB cable.

Purchased used from an Apple Store employee a few months ago. Phone is 100% functional and covered by AppleCare+ until December 7, 2013 according to the Apple Support webpage. Purchased to use for iOS development, now have a company-provided iPad, so I no longer need it. The phone is currently running iOS 5.1.1.

Listed as "8+" condition due to some very light scratches on the display. They are not visible when the screen is on, but are noticeable when the screen is off and you hold the phone at just the right angle. There are many of these very light scratches, but I can only just feel a few of them with a fingernail. There are also a few minor scuffs on the metal band around the sides of the phone, and a few very light scratches on the back as well. Absolutely no cracks or deep scratches, just trying to fully disclose the cosmetic condition. With the included Apple bumper (or other) case, most of these blemishes are covered anyway. I've tried to capture everything in the pics below.

Aug 27, 2012 at 10:53 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password