Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #3 · Football-Sertoma Classic 2012-2013 |
These look nice...especially the last few. I'm by no means an expert. As many would let you know, I'm ok at best. I'm at the level of getting decent stock pictures. I come from a visual art background, and often look at composition and shape blocks and neglect the actual action.
1. not crazy about side-scrolling action or camera man. Not very strong
2. Good. Horizon is off (look at vertical bleacher lines. Horizontal lines may be skewed due to perspective, but vertical lines won't be off)
3. YES. Peak action! Crop tighter
4. OK. Not as strong as the frame before it, and needs to be tighter
5. OK. Crop tighter. No peak action
6. A composition with no action shot. I appreciate the way the players look...but when you actually look at the action, there's not faces or ball. Not sure who has it even.
7. Good stock shot
8. YES. your second strongest IMO