Upload & Sell: Off
Bit late ( (work mental), but this is what I had in mind using the steps I gave above.
- Have tried to whiten the backgroud to give an "off white" rather than yellowy background (total guess here, as I dont know what the background is!). Tweak the white balance to do this
- Increased Constrast to give it some punch
- Darkened the shadows touch and upped the highlights a touch, to help the "light vs dark" contrast a bit
- Increased the vibrancance, to help the blues out
- Looked a little dull then, so I increased the exposure a smidge
Last thing I spotted, but didnt fix, is the top right "squiggle". Probably something on your lens? Just clone it out