Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

DONIV
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

oh yes he did just bust out his reflector...

Aug 23, 2012 at 04:12 PM
stevez32
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

Bob is intense

Aug 23, 2012 at 04:15 PM
mt-parker
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

Even brought his own assistant! He spells dedication B O B

Aug 23, 2012 at 04:35 PM
paparazzinick
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

Indian weddings are the worst for BOBs. Every Indian wedding we have had atleast a dozen BOBs. One wedding the BOBs had a team. 3 photographers 2 videographers and a director. I shit you not. I said something to the bride and she said those were her cousins. just ignore them. HAHAHA they did stay out of my way and were actually really cool. But man was that over kill.

Aug 23, 2012 at 05:01 PM
Robin Usagani
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

I had a similar experience except the guy and his wife took the bride outside and did a bridal session. The bride was supposed to rest before the ceremony (we did first meeting). Haley was there to witness it lol.

Aug 23, 2012 at 05:01 PM
seechelle
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

I have a recurring problem-Bob. I have shot several weddings of mutual friends, and had problems with him at each.
First one, he got in the way of my shots when the bride and groom were coming into the reception.

At another one, the bride informed him that she had hired me to take her photos and did not even want him to bring his camera (bride told me this). Wedding day comes and in he walks with his backpack full of equipment. Bobbing and stalking me like a hawk all day to see how I shoot.

Last one, he was a friend of the groom. I was shooting the groomsmen and some details. My second ask me to help set up a shot with the bride (took a few minutes max). I come back and don't see the groom/groomsmen. I ask a relative where they were at. "Bob" had taken them to a local elementary school to take some photos. They came back a few minutes before the ceremony started.

Aug 23, 2012 at 05:37 PM
mccallmedia
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

seechelle wrote:
I have a recurring problem-Bob. I have shot several weddings of mutual friends, and had problems with him at each.
First one, he got in the way of my shots when the bride and groom were coming into the reception.

At another one, the bride informed him that she had hired me to take her photos and did not even want him to bring his camera (bride told me this). Wedding day comes and in he walks with his backpack full of equipment. Bobbing and stalking me like a hawk all day to see how I shoot.

Last one, he
...Show more

Wow. That's insanely disrespectful to the bride to completely disregard her request to not bring a camera and do it anyways. You've had some bad pretty bad luck with Bobs it sounds like.

Aug 23, 2012 at 08:07 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

WalnutPond
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

I don't know how you people put up with this. It's completely and utterly out of control

Aug 23, 2012 at 09:03 PM
HLPoulos
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

Robin Usagani wrote:
I had a similar experience except the guy and his wife took the bride outside and did a bridal session. The bride was supposed to rest before the ceremony (we did first meeting). Haley was there to witness it lol.

Haha! Totally forgot about that. Good times.

Aug 23, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Charles Gallo
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

I'll admit to bringing a camera to a wedding, but I limit it to 1 lens, no flash, and I STAY in my seat, and let the pro togs do their job. Shot as a second MANY years ago (Hint - sunpack potato masher strobes, going out and getting film early in the week, etc), so I guess I learned to sit down, let them do their job, and if I get 1/2 dozen nice photos from my seat, I'm a happy man

Aug 24, 2012 at 02:22 PM
lisy78
• • • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

Reflector color fail with that skin color.

Just sayin'

Aug 24, 2012 at 02:28 PM
swoop
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

Only 4 more cousins/nieces/nephews/relatives of work associates have to get married before he can start adding package prices to his smugmugpro site.

Aug 24, 2012 at 02:36 PM
SAllem
• •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Uncle Bob didn't just....

seechelle wrote:

Last one, he
...Show more

Bob-zilla ....

Aug 24, 2012 at 04:10 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password