Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · T4i or 70D?

bolling

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · T4i or 70D?

I purchased a T4i about a week ago, my previous camera was a 20D. I chose the T4i over the 60D because of the touch screen and the Digi 5 processor. I do kind of miss the wheel and joystick my 20D has. Best Buy has a 30 day return policy and I have been thinking about returning it and waiting for the 70D. I would think it would have the touch screen, digi 5 processor, maybe a upgraded focussing system and probably more megapixels. I do like the T4i but will be very disappointed if the 70D has most of the upgrades I think it will have and I didn't wait. I also just purchased a new 100 400 and now I hear they are coming out with a new one of these also. Thoughts?
Steve

Aug 22, 2012 at 05:36 PM
Ian.Dobinson
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · T4i or 70D?

bolling wrote:
I purchased a T4i about a week ago, my previous camera was a 20D. I chose the T4i over the 60D because of the touch screen and the Digi 5 processor. I do kind of miss the wheel and joystick my 20D has. Best Buy has a 30 day return policy and I have been thinking about returning it and waiting for the 70D. I would think it would have the touch screen, digi 5 processor, maybe a upgraded focussing system and probably more megapixels. I do like the T4i but will be very disappointed if the 70D has most
...Show more

neither of the things you mention have been announced . a 70D may or may not come out soon or later.
and the 100-400 might or might not be replaced

if you dont like the T4i then return it. If you can wait for a while then fine but dont sit and wait for something no one knows is comming.

Aug 22, 2012 at 05:43 PM
Derek Weston
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · T4i or 70D?

bolling wrote:
I purchased a T4i about a week ago, my previous camera was a 20D. I chose the T4i over the 60D because of the touch screen and the Digi 5 processor. I do kind of miss the wheel and joystick my 20D has. Best Buy has a 30 day return policy and I have been thinking about returning it and waiting for the 70D. I would think it would have the touch screen, digi 5 processor, maybe a upgraded focussing system and probably more megapixels. I do like the T4i but will be very disappointed if the 70D has most
...Show more

lately the rebel series has been ahead of the x0D series in terms of latest greatest. But you never know.

Aug 22, 2012 at 05:43 PM
umihoshijima
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · T4i or 70D?

Get the camera you need now. If you keep waiting for a new camera that might not come out, you're losing out on valuable photography time.

Aug 22, 2012 at 06:09 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

bolling

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · T4i or 70D?

Thanks for the replies, I kinda thought the opinions would be the oposite. I do still have my 20d so I would not be without a camera but I really appreciate everyones input. I know it is a personal question but I would be crazy not to use the weath of experience here.

Aug 22, 2012 at 07:51 PM
Gunzorro
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · T4i or 70D?

What 70D Do you have an inside track on development?

Aug 22, 2012 at 11:19 PM
bolling

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · T4i or 70D?

Gunzorro wrote:
What 70D Do you have an inside track on development?

Just guessing but I think everything mentioned is logical, maybe wishful thinking.

Aug 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password