Upload & Sell: Off
want you thoughts. Part of my decision is alreasdy made and here is the background:
1) Would love to purchase the 70-200 II. However, don't have the $2,500 budget
2) I have rented 70-200 I and 135MM f2/l. I find the IQ of the 135MM noticebably better
3) I've decided on primes 1) my kids sports will end soon and I will be left with better lenses for other purposes and 2) I prefer the IQ of the primes to the 70-200 I.
I am considering 3 lenses but will only buy 2. I need to keep total spend between $1,200 and $1,800. So here is the decision to be made:
1) Buy 135MM f2/l, and 200 f2.8/l and use my existing nifty fifty for wider angle needs
2) Buy 135MM f2/l and 85MM f.1.8 (use in place of the nifty fifty)
Primary purpose is shooting volleyball. In my experience, you only need 3 focal lengths for volley ball....somewhere between 50-85, 135, and 200). The majority of the time the 50-85 and 135 will be enough. So, I am hinging my decision on the difference in IQ between the 50MM f1.8 and the 85MM f1.8. Thoughts?
FYI, all three are in the shopping cart. I just need to decide and submit