Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2012 · My Prices define me.....

cineski
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · My Prices define me.....

The Knot is not cheap by any means to be a part of (last I heard). That was the biggest complaint I heard from people who recently were on it. They were paying through the nose to be a part of it and the brides were mostly lower budget. One guy I know (a good shooter) even did a low budget photography business separate from his main business just to fill gaps and even that ended up being too much for most brides. He ended up breaking the time period he was contracted for just to get out of it. I'm all ears as to if others have had good luck with them.

whtrbt7 wrote:
Hmmm cheaper brides on The Knot eh? How cheap are we talking? I consider my services bargain bin pricing. My photographs may possibly match lol. Maybe I should advertise through them if that the case. I've worked with very well off clients before but those are normally the ones I really don't like working with since they seem to have the most problems. Out of all the weddings I've shot within my first year have been problem free. On the other hand my commercial work which does pay out a good deal has been nothing but problems. A lot of
...Show more

Aug 22, 2012 at 03:51 PM
Sergio Mottola
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · My Prices define me.....

ive got a real wedding featured in the next issue of the knot national, and will happily let you guys know if i see any return.

Aug 22, 2012 at 04:17 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.