Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Zeiss 100mm/Nikon and Sekonic Light Meter

mobius32

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Zeiss 100mm/Nikon and Sekonic Light Meter

Zeiss 100mm for Nikon, Version 1

Item Sold

Price: $1,375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free, insured shipping but only to continental U.S.

I am the original owner of this Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar F/2 100mm lens. It is technically not a macro lens, but it has very close focusing and is a wonderful short portrait lens (as well as a wonderful lens in general).

Go here -- http://webfarm.foliolink.com/GalleryMain.asp?GalleryID=122885&AKey=YXP7YCJP -- to see photos.

This is the Version 1: it is all manual focus, can use aperture mode, and adjusts in full f-stops (the Version II of this lens is different in that it can adjust in one-third f-stops; but it is still manual focus). Neither Versions can use shutter or program modes.

I've sold several Zeiss and other lenses on this site, and you can find me as "Mobius32us on Ebay and "Mobius32" on Nikonians and "Mobius32" on the Large Format Photography forum (I've sold items on all these forums).

This lens is in excellent condition. I'd rate it 9/9+. I am the original owner and this lens has been used very lightly. Original box and serial number are included. When not used, this lens is kept in a Pelican case (with desiccant)(smoke-free room, if that matters to you).

The Version II is $1843 new. I'm offering my lens for $1375 (which includes insured shipping via UPS). I was never troubled by Version 1's full f-stop adjustments; but you'll have to decide whether it's worth the difference given the price I'm offering :-)

Fine Print: (1) buyer must use Paypal; (2) my price includes Paypal charges and free shipping, via UPS ground, to continental U.S.; (3) regrettably, no international shipping; (4) the lens is sold "as is" (just like buying a house!), but this lens is in excellent shape.

• • •

Sekonic L-758 DR Light Meter

Item Sold

Price: $475.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free, insured shipping but only to continental U.S.

Sekonic says:

"What moves the L-758DR DigitalMaster to the head of the class? It's the only meter that can be calibrated to read light the way your particular camera system reads light."

Go here -- http://webfarm.foliolink.com/GalleryMain.asp?GalleryID=122885&AKey=YXP7YCJP -- to see photos.

It measures ambient light and also has a one-degree spot meter for making those more targeted readings.

My meter comes with two important accessories: (1) the exposure profile target that helps ensure a more accurate calibration; and (2) a radio transmitter module that allows for triggering of Pocket Wizard products.

When not used, this meter is kept in a Pelican case (with desiccant)(smoke-free room, if that matters to you).

Also: even though I have the software disc for this meter, you'll need to go to Sekonic's site and download the newer version (there is not cost to get this software).

To buy new, this meter is $643. The profile target is another $132. The transmitter module is another $45.

My price is $475.

Fine Print: (1) buyer must use Paypal; (2) my price includes Paypal charges and free shipping, via UPS ground, to continental U.S.; (3) regrettably, no international shipping; (4) the lens is sold "as is" (just like buying a house!), but this lens is in excellent shape.

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:22 PM
stephenmick
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Zeiss 100mm/Nikon and Sekonic Light Meter

PM sent on 100mm

Aug 21, 2012 at 01:42 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password