Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Nikon 70-200 f2.8 AFS-VR (Version 1)

tarheel
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 70-200 f2.8 AFS-VR (Version 1)

Nikon 70-200 f2.8 AFS-VR (Version 1) + Bonus

Item Sold

Price: $1,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Ground shipping (continental US) included.

I bought this lens new from B&H Photo, NY. It is a Nikon USA Lens. It is out of warranty. It is a very sharp copy and I have never had a problem of any kind with it. There is not a tiny scratch or scuff anywhere on it - not on the lens, glass, mount, or hood. It comes with the Box - and it is in good condition. The box is not mint but is very good. The original Nikon foot has never been used and the Nikon supplied lens case has never been used. It has the newer Nikon 77mm pinch style lens cap - also like new. Here's the bonus (2 things) 1st - a Nikon 77mm polarizer filter that looks brand new - both the glass and the matt black ring or metal part - but there is a "catch" on the polarizer. It is the previous model to the one currently sold by Nikon. It is a two piece polarizing filter that you turn the front piece to vary the polarizing of the light - however, this model polarizer when mounted on the lens will NOT allow you to mount the Nikon lens hood that comes with the lens. I do not know if you need the hood on when using the polarizing filter but I wanted to point that out. Bonus 2: a Nikon 77mm L37C filter - an old one but it looks brand new but because it's an older filter it does not have the muitcoating of current filters. The glass and metal ring are mint - look new. Both filters are in Nikon plastic boxes w/foam inserts that they came in when new. I will also throw in a like new Nikon DSLR body cap and rear lens cap. I have lots of feedback as I got out of photography over the past six months or so. I sold Nikon 24-70 and 14-28 lenses on this board and a lot of other stuff without a single complaint and 100% positive feedback. I will ONLY sell in the continental USA.
Payment: PayPal but you pay the 3% fee, personal check (must clear prior to shipping), a bank transfer, or a US Postal Money Order - NO OTHER money order of any kind - only one bought through the United States Post Office. Price includes ground/insured shipping by USPS Priority Mail or United Parcel Service. If you buy/receive the lens and want to return it I will refund your money but return shipping/insured fees are at your expense. When you receive the lens you have three days to examine the lens and let me know you want to return it. The only camera I have now is a P&S so a few lousy photos are attached. There is not a tiny paint chip, scuff, scratch, rub mark - anything on this lens, lens foot, or lens hood.
I am located in Wilmington, NC 28403. Thx, Bill

What's Included

Polarizer (Nikon Japan)

Nikon 70-200 f2.8 AFS-VR (Version 1) lens

New Style Nikon Lens Cap

Aug 19, 2012 at 04:35 PM
harleyman
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 70-200 f2.8 AFS-VR (Version 1)

wow, that was fast!

Aug 19, 2012 at 05:53 PM
tarheel
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon 70-200 f2.8 AFS-VR (Version 1)

Yep, within minutes of posting the lens for sale I had an offer and within 1/2 an hour of posting I had a bunch of offers and not a single offer was for less than the "asking price". This is a great place to sell photo gear! Thanks to Fred Miranda!

Aug 19, 2012 at 07:57 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password