Archive 2012 · Pimp your Canon

molson
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Pimp your Canon

Nowhere Man wrote:
http://www.pimpyourcam.com/

http://www.pimpyourcam.com/image/cams/PimpYourCam_0014_2_s.jpg

Found in the dictionary under "Get a Life"...

Aug 19, 2012 at 09:38 AM
Gunzorro
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Pimp your Canon

Oh Chez, you are such a hoarder! Keeping all the fun to yourself, in the privacy of your own home.

I'm sure many have seen the Digital Rev episode on painting the Nikon D7000, right?

The camera survived, and was featured in several later Digital Rev comparisons and demonstrations. Kind of amazing what you can do with a screw driver, masking tape, and a can of spray paint! (Chez -- you can do this in your woodland retreat. )

Aug 19, 2012 at 09:45 AM
chez
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Pimp your Canon

Gunzorro wrote:
Oh Chez, you are such a hoarder! Keeping all the fun to yourself, in the privacy of your own home.

I'm sure many have seen the Digital Rev episode on painting the Nikon D7000, right?

The camera survived, and was featured in several later Digital Rev comparisons and demonstrations. Kind of amazing what you can do with a screw driver, masking tape, and a can of spray paint! (Chez -- you can do this in your woodland retreat. )

Why? I just like to take photos with my gear. I don't get a kick of painting it and putting it on a mantle as a show piece.

Aug 19, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Jon Joshua
• • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Pimp your Canon

If you're a celebrity photographer with an image to maintain or you want to set yourself apart as a nightclub photographer... Why not.

Aug 19, 2012 at 10:39 AM
CW100
• • • • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Pimp your Canon

Monito wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/billb6/Photo%20sites/canon-drebel-bbmyellow.jpg

that paint job looks real !

Aug 21, 2012 at 05:57 AM
outlawyer
• • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Pimp your Canon

Though reluctant, I think PetKal is finally going to let me superglue rhinestones and mirrored glass panels on the complete exterior of one (maybe two) of his 1200mmL's. It will only add 21 lbs, which will overcome its light-weight deficiency, making it more usable for handheld shots.

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:44 PM
goosemang
• • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Pimp your Canon

you gotta wonder if this would be good for street photography

i mean everybody would notice you, but they'd just think you were some yokel with a camera

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM
EOS20
• • • • • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Pimp your Canon

CW100 wrote:
that paint job looks real !

It is real!

There was allot of discussions about this yellow Digital Rebel (300D) a few years ago when everyone were complaining about how Canon only offered it in silver (although there was a limited number of Black special edition 300D's near the end of the production run).

Aug 21, 2012 at 02:20 PM
       end

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.