Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: Nikon 85mm f/1.4G

BenRad

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 85mm f/1.4G

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon 85mm f/1.4 G

Item Sold

Price: $1,480.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FedEx ground

I bought this lens brand new from Bel Air Camera in Los Angeles (Nikon authorized) back in May of this year along with a D800 and the 35mm f/1.4G. To make a long story short, I had nothing but issues with the D800 and had to have it serviced twice. I ended up selling the camera two weeks ago, and now I'm left with the lenses. I'm done with Nikon for the time being, so I'm looking to sell the glass as well.

Because of my D800 issues, this lens (along with the 35 1.4G) saw ridiculously little use. At most, a few shots around the house and in the back yard, along with some requisite focus-test shots that I took to support my repair claim for the D800. The lens is in absolute pristine, mint condition. No defects or issues whatsoever. All original packaging and accessories included.

Please note: This is my first time selling on FM, so be patient with me! Thanks.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 35mm f/1.4G

Item Sold

Price: $1,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FedEx ground

See description for the 85 1.4G I'm also selling. Same purchase date and physical condition.

Edited on Aug 19, 2012 at 05:46 PM · View previous versions

Aug 17, 2012 at 04:01 AM
BenRad

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon 85mm f/1.4G

Price reduced for both lenses.

Aug 18, 2012 at 07:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password