Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Sold: 2011 Apple iMac 27" - 1TB HDD, 16GB RAM, Thunderbolt, and More!

HubbardJA
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 2011 Apple iMac 27" - 1TB HDD, 16GB RAM, Thunderbolt, and More!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   2011 Apple iMac 27

Sold

Price: $1,295.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Price includes ground shipping and pp fees.

Hello, I'm selling my 2011 Apple 27" iMac because I travel a lot and decided a MBP would be a better fit. The iMac was purchased in May, 2011 and is still the current model selling in the apple store for $1,700 + TAX. It's in mint condition, was adult owned and operated, and includes the original box and all original accessories. It's been upgraded with 16GB of Crucial.com ram (will include the original 4GB as well) It has a fresh install of OSX Snow Leopard so you will have the same experience as if you purchased it brand new from Apple. It does not have Apple Care or any additional software. If you want pictures, just let me know.

Complete specifications are:

* 27-inch (viewable) LED-backlit glossy widescreen TFT display with support for millions of colors
* Resolution: 2560 by 1440 pixels
* Processor: 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 with 6MB on-chip shared L3 cache
* Memory: 16GB (4 x 4GB) of 1333MHz DDR3 memory
* Storage: 1TB (7200 rpm) hard drive
* Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6770M graphics processor with 512MB of GDDR5 memory
* Video Support and Camera: Built-in FaceTime HD camera. FaceTime HD camera Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to a 30-inch display (2560 by 1600 pixels) on an external display Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
* Audio: Built-in stereo speakers, built-in microphone, and headphone minijack.
* Connections: Two Thunderbolt ports, Mini DisplayPort output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately), One FireWire 800 port; 7 watts, Four USB 2.0 ports, SDXC card slot, Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive with 4x double-layer burning (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), Audio in/out, 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector), IR receiver
* Input: Apple Wireless Keyboard - Full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys, 4 arrow keys (inverted "T" arrangement), and embedded numeric keypad, Magic Mouse - Smooth, seamless Multi-Touch surface with support for simple gestures (scrolling and swiping). Click and double-click anywhere. Ambidextrous construction accommodates left- and right-handed users.
* Wireless: Wi-Fi - 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking;2 IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) wireless technology

2011 Apple iMac 27

Aug 16, 2012 at 08:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.