Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · ansmann charger

tony1
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · ansmann charger

just got a ansmann 8 charger it does it all !!! does anybody else have one??

Aug 16, 2012 at 02:27 PM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · ansmann charger

Nope. I have a large pile of chargers including perfectly fine MAHA and LaCrosse units.

EBH

Aug 16, 2012 at 11:50 PM
atsi
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · ansmann charger

I have the Ansmann Energy 16. It is my second because the first one broke. One of the 9V connectors broke and I needed to pay for shipping to Ansmann to get a replacement. Well after moving to Chile, the second broke the same way. I will most certainly not be shipping it from here as it will cost me more than the unit did originally. I will not buy another Ansmann charger again because their quality control and/or mechanical design is crap at least for this model.

Having said that, I find the charger seems to do what it is supposed to. I say "seems" because I have not done A/B tests side by side with another charger to see if it does the right job or just flashes lights and makes you think it is actually doing anything "intelligent" or better than other chargers. All I can say is that my batteries work after many charges and appear to be fully charged after the lights go green.

Sep 01, 2012 at 10:21 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password